Monday, 18 May 2009.
The days fade into each other, dreary and grey, until the monotonous routine they fall into is drained of life.....xDDDD
At least that's how it's starting to feel. Can't wait to watch a movie with Ri-chan this Friday, though, and then Awa and Ri-chan's birthday parties are coming up....^_________^
Then of course there's the class outing and such. And I'll be back in school!! xDD
I did some emo-ing today. Everyone hates me, and I don't have any friends in my class, and I'm going to get less than 4.0 for my CAP, and the end of the world is at hand, and such. Nothing to be taken seriously, and nothing to remember. ^^
Trust me, I can't wait until I'm back in school and actually have something to write about in these blog posts....
Meanwhile, my graphing calculators are both working, my sister's P4 math is as easy as ever (although it seems to be killing her), my wooden especially-for-drawing-people mini manniquin does not bend at all like a human being at the joints....such is life.
Because of something Joey said, I listened to 'Nobody' for a while online. "I want nobody nobody but chuu~" or whatever, because the singer(s?) are Korean and cannot seem to pronounce 'you'. It's cute.
....speaking of Joey, I can't believe I actually had a discussion regarding my romantic prospects with ANYONE. o___O
Heaven forbid I should partake of such idiocy again.
(Do I really I need advice from her on how to confess effectively? o___O)
{ 10:27 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.