Tuesday, 26 May 2009.

So I went to school today and did practically nothing. xDDDD

I got my Japanese papers and such back, but they won't go in my score, so....^^ Also it appears that practically everyone failed Chinese, so I'm suddenly incredibly relieved I didn't take that exam.

So I hung around with Claire and Vivian and Yoru-senpai and Russell in the general area of a fire escape landing and watched and participated as Claire tried to coach Vivian on singing technique or something of the sort. They had Talent Search semifinals today. (Claire and Vivi and Russell, that is.)

So it involved a blue dot on a piece of paper and Vivi singing at it for a while, and meanwhile Claire tried to figure out which of whichever Bleach endings or whatever she wanted to sing. We all thought Houkiboshi was nicest. She thought it was difficultest, but oh well. Also she sang this long Chinese song that ended with this extended note that was very scary.

After spending a long time in the fire escape alarming the cleaning uncles and such, Claire got a call from Mr Valles (I think Yoru-senpai had vanished by then) and so we filed off in an orderly fashion to meet him at the netball court. I don't know why he didn't just get us to go down to the staffroom or whatever. Anyway it had to do with the FPSP writing whatever that I've missed the deadline of because of being at home-DDDDDDDDDDDDDX-so he just told me quite kindly that I could participate in the other competition. Not that I really know what that is.

So we sat around for a while up there listening to music (me at least) and reading the scenario whatevers, and then we went off to get our bags and I think we went downstairs for lunch then. Unless I'm forgetting something else that happened...? o___O

Anyway I had a curry puff for lunch and a slice of Tricia's birthday (brownie) cake because it was her birthday. The singing-people had udon soup and glared daggers at me.

Russell: You person!!!!!

Not my fault that they have to take care of their voices!!

After that we went upstairs and Maisuke-senpai was standing around looking idiotic with this massive inflatable globe in his hands, so we all paraded over and he explained his super-award-winning project to us. I was easily distracted. ^^;;;;

Claire: I wonder how small one of those magnetic grains is...?
Me: All I know is that it's probably bigger than my attention span.
And mass facepalming.

So we went to the library to look for Henpai or something, but he wasn't there so we went outside to wait and so the singing-people could practice, but we bumped into him straight away. Then some friend of him started dragging him towards the back gate.

Claire: Noooo! Don't abandon your boyfriend!!!! He's upstairs!!
Henpai curses at us. I think.
VIvian joins in with Claire.
I facepalm.
We end up succeeding in convincing him to accompany us to the library. Where Maisuke-senpai was, instead of being upstairs. Details, details. xDDDD

Then we played that game from Saturday where you pick a word and have to answer all questions with it until you laugh. It was hilarious.
Russell: Tomato!
Me: What did the principal wear to school this morning?
Russell: Tomato *amidst gales of laughter*
xDDDDD

Eventually I went home. All good things must come to an end.
They had auditions-or-whatever then anyway.

Also, does Yoru-senpai have some sort of Claire-radar..? He sure wasn't in the library at FIRST.

Oh well. There are only so many places where we all congregate. Even I had to hunt them all down at first after Japanese based on my epic deduction skillz.

Talent competition today=singing practice=place with acoustics=staircase landing or behind the Auditorium.
Some whatever speeches in the Audi today=No use of behind-auditorium area

And if we sub (2) into (1), we come up with the explanation that they are in the staircase landing!

*Does not make any sense at all*

Oh well, that's all for today.

*waves*

{ 2:51 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.