Friday, 29 May 2009.
So we went to Bugis Junction today after report cards!(I got 4.45. AGAIN. Pwned by LEYI of all people. But it would have been perfect except for HIGHER CHINESE and ART with Bminuses. Life hates me.)
(Not to mention that true art doesn't bow to anyone else's definitions of neatness!)
(Now let's get back to the point.)
So. There was Ruth and Clarice and Ji Hyun and Candice and Nikki and YX and Adrian and ZE and Leyi and Deborah-(is that how she spells it?)-from-some-other-class and Pin Lin, not to mention my very own self. We wandered around for a while, ate at the food court, split up into two groups, tried to find each other....Ji Hyun wouldn't pick up her phone...we even looked for her and company in the kiddies' section of the department store!! (On account of not putting it past her.)
Then we went to watch Night at the Museum 2, but Leyi had watched it already, so we kinda....abandoned her....because she didn't want to watch it again.
I felt kinda bad, but what can one do?
I also got milk peach tea! (Or is it peach milk tea? xD)
So the movie was highly entertaining, though I don't really feel like going into detail.
Afterwards we window-shopped a little. I don't think I much like window-shopping. Ruth was kind enough to lend me her phone, so I called Dad.
Then I went off, correctly assuming that it would take about 15 of my precious minutes to get to wherever the taxi would turn up. ^^;;;;;;;;
Apart from that, I've talked to Ri-chan. It appears that she's finding some things in common with a couple of Nanyang people. Also she is very excited about having taken the ferry to Pulau Semakau for NPCCSea.
(Also quite surprised to observe from Claire that the Yoru-senpai thing is over. o__O)
{ 9:22 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.