Sunday, 24 May 2009.
YESTERDAY. WAS. AWESOME.It started out not-so-awesome when I got dragged along by my parents to look at some flat that was a penthouse but not nice and gave me allergies and we took twice as long as we should have. DX.
Then we got a taxi to go pick up Awa's nice chocolate cake with HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AWA across the top.
Getting into RGS took absolutely forever. There was this (short) queue and nobody could spell my name right, and then there was another place where I had to give my name and then they gave me this green bag-thing that I put on top of the cake box so it wasn't so obvious that I was lugging a huge chocolate cake all over the place. Then I called Ri-chan to ask where she was. She came over from the kitchen and emerged behind me and when I turned around and saw her she was getting booked for talking to me on her cellphone. DDDDDDDDDDDDX
Then we went to look for Awa, but like the idiots we so often are we went looking for the CAP booth instead of the SAP booth. So it took at least 15 minutes to find the CAP booth, and...nothing. Of course. So we went to find Shooting, but she wasn't there either, although we did find Amanda Hsiung advertising for Judo and I ended up advertising for them all over my sleeves. ^^ She said I'd gotten taller. I thought she'd gotten shorter. ^^;;;;;;;;
Then we went to get Ri-chan's bag from the Kitchen where she picked up a plastic fork for the cake. I called her a forklifter. xDDD
And then
Random person: Is that Edith?
Me: Um...Hi!!! (aside to Ri-chan) Do I know her?
Ri-chan: YES! That's Cassandra!
Me: Oh! Hi, Cassandra! (aside) Do I know her?
I phail.
Eventually Ri-chan figured out that we were supposed to be looking for SAP. EVENTUALLY. DDDDDDX
So we found them outside the art room or something and we found Onion-san and she looks a little like Shasha and sounds like Shasha too. o___O And we found Awa of course! And Stef Goh whom I'm still taller than, if just barely. Her hair's a lot longer, isn't it? Awa gave me a sticker Stef made saying something about Adam Lambert. (Who should have won, as I maintain despite the fact that I've never watched an episode of American Idol in my life. I'm told I make a sucky American. xDDD)
So Awa took the cake and left it in the art room and we all drifted around for a while. ^____^ and we went to Shooting and Awa showed us how and then Ri-chan shot the piece of card but I wasn't paying attention to how she was holding the gun exactly and then I needed her to show it to me one more time but then I shot the floor by accident and needed her to show it to me again and in the end I shot at it and we reeled the card-thing back in and there was just one hole in it where Ri-chan shot it but Awa said the sound that had been produced was that of a pellet going through the card so then Ri-chan or someone noticed that the hole was bigger and apparently I shot in the exact same place? o__________O but shooting was not made for those with my nonexistant attention spans, or so I fear.
Also we went to look for Naomi and crossed by their INCREDIBLY SKINNY track and I asked them, if it's only three lanes, what do they do for competitions and stuff? And Awa said they went somewhere else, BUT THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A TRACK AT ALL???!?? Also we went to a block by the name of J-block and bumped into Jocie who was at the Food Distribution Point and Ri-chan mistook Food Distribution for a CCA which was funny so we mooched a water bottle off then and took off for H block (ecchi block!! xD) for lack of anything better to do and because we thought Naomi might be there, and she wasn't, so we ended up drifting back to Art. Or SAP. Not CAP though. ^^
Then Awa needed to fulfill her shift for CIP hours or something so it was just as well that we went back and I doodled on the paper on the table while Ri-chan participated in the organised activity of cutting out paper girls in the RGS colours and Awa sat there supervising a couple of littlish kids while making the cardboard template-girls do perverted things and Onion-san drew her precious Yuri next to her drawing of Gokudera, and then I drew an ambiguous-ish doodle of two girls hugging and said that this was yuri~~! And then she rolled her eyes at me or something AND SINEAD AKA PINKY-CHAN TURNED UP AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER AND ALSO SHE IS PRETTY, but she had to go to the nanyang open house also and couldn't stay for cake and such. And then we went to watch Naomi in her drama-thing-performance in something that sounded like the KFC Theater.
They told an improvised version of Cinderella in different story-styles, with Nai as newscaster. o___O but I thought the Bollywood narrator was funniest. xD Also some people including Naomi told an impromptu story about a gate that only opened for blue-haired people so a girl dyed her hair blue and the gate promised to open in exchange for a cheeseburger so she bought it a cheeseburger and it ate it and died and opened. There was some other stuff too.
Then we went and had the cake! xDDDD We cut it into 8 portions. Or at least Awa did. For me, Ri-chan, Awa, Shasha, Onion-san, Stefanie Goh, So Phia and Naomi. HOWEVER, Roanna and Christina turned up and ended up consuming sizeable portions of mine and of Awa's slices, but nobody really minded. Also then Awa and Ri-chan opened the presents I'd given them and Awa liked her Reborn! artbook and smallish notebook very much but I'd forgotten to bring the poster. T___________T Ri-chan also liked her address book and volume of manga very much. xDDD although it was kind of stupid about how the wrapping papers got mixed up.
Then we went off to Plaza Singapura! xDDD but Onion-san vanished which was kind of strange since it was her idea to go to Plaza Singapura anyway, but she did have piano class. SO WE WENT TO COMICS CONNECTION. And Naomi kept talking about going to some 'obscene' shop, but it only turned out to be some kind of joke shop. (And here I was thinking the worst.) I got Ri-chan what she wanted at Comics Con, which were a bone-shaped nail clipper and a syringe-shaped mechanical pencil. I wanted to buy a poster but there weren't any really nice ones.
We also went to the Otaku House where there were lots of Suzumiya Haruhi figurines and such, but those are always expensive. DDDX. Also tons of cosplay, especially different-colored sailor fuku and stuff, but the fabric is never any good. You'd get an easier deal going to a tailor or something! (...maybe? *is clueless*) We went to the sword store next door too, and I must say, I always THOUGHT a wakizashi was longer than a katana...
Then we went on the escalator and So Phia and Ri-chan were discussing whether cute or maginificent was better, and I said cute AND magnificent was better, and then we ended up going down one escalator too many and getting lost. DX Then we figured it out and went back up but then SOME people got distracted going to Build-A-Bear to look for clothes for Maximilian, Ri-chan's while bunny-shaped bag which she got from So Phia in exchange for a pair of earphones. But all the clothes were too small. Eventually we found them in the joke shop.
After that, we went to Swensens! I had a sticky chocolate sundae and Shasha had fries and Awa had a mint whatever and I calculated the price and figured that Awa could afford an extra drink within her $40 voucher but I forgot to allow for GST. DDDX. Anyway it only came to $4.40 extra. ($44.40...o____O) And then it was already past 5 so Naomi left and we took the (bus) TAXI back and played some game where you have to pick a word and answer every question asked you with the same word and your turn is over when you laugh.
Me: Who was your first boyfriend?
So Phia: Maximillian.
Me: Who was your first girlfriend?
So Phia: Maximillian.
Me: Who cheated on you with the Hwa Chong principal?
So Phia: Maxi- *laughs*
and such insanity. So Phia had to leave and go back to Nanyang to be picked up.
Then we got home! xDDD and played truth or dare and had pizza and fries and people were very nosy. Also we prank-called Vivian and So Phia and Joey pretending to be Ulu Pandan Seafood Restaurant calling with special deals on sharks' fin soup. It didn't work once. Awa is more distinctive-sounding than she thinks she is. ESPECIALLY with a weird accent.
Also people were very nosy in truth-or-dare.
Then Shasha and Awa left and Ri-chan stayed overnight. We talked until midnight. o________O
And that is the lovely story of what happened yesterday.
Also Shasha and Joey are Officially Together. But it didn't exactly happen like that.
Apparently....
Joey: We're together, right?
Shasha: o___O...no...
Joey: WHAT? Don't you like me? You don't like me...nobody likes me...DDDDX......(etc)
Shasha: Fine, fine, fine.
Joey: NOW EVERYONE IS MY WIFE!! *maniacal laughter*
Also I lost the 5 dollars I bet Awa. Because Shasha has a (kind-of) boyfriend. And Vivian doesn't. ^______^;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Joey is insane.
{ 11:25 am }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.