Wednesday, 24 June 2009.

I AM BACK.
BACKBACKBACK.

Back to my only-temporarily-non-tornado-devastated room and senile computer and stacks and stacks of manga. (no actually, I brought those with me. xDD)

I qualified for the Math Olympiad Special Round, against my expectations (first round was harder than usual). I wonder if Ri-chan made it. She should hurry up and get back from Indonesia so I can ask.

Obviously, I've been very busy over the past 10 or so days, doing such assorted things as driving a boat, reading a poem at a memorial service, vacuuming a garage, climbing a tree, accustoming myself to the ridiculous serving size of the food in US hotels, taking a walking tour around Harvard and exploring the underground tunnels (they're more hi-tech than they sound) under the Harvard Business School, gorging myself on candy, trying to prevent my hyper sister from playing at being a stripper, exploring the Boston subway system, participating in a dramatic and ultimately unsuccessful robbery of a bag of candy belonging to a cousin....but overall, I suppose there are two things to emphasize.

1. On our first night in Texas, I had just finished stuffing myself with steak when a rather ominous announcement came over some loudspeaker system telling us to all head to some ballroom in the hotel basement and stay there because a tornado had been sighted near the hotel.
So we spent about an hour in this ballroom- I was freezing, and there was a little kid near us in just a swimsuit, too- with the sound of wind coming and going. The power was coming and going too. DDX
So at the end, we emerged from the ballroom, only to see---
the hotel, just like it had looked before. ^___^;;;;;

It was still a rather exciting experience though.

2. Chocolate-flavoured Skittles. CHOCOLATE-FLAVOURED SKITTLES. *overreacts*

Oh well. Hi, everybody~~~

^^

{ 1:38 am }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.