Tuesday, 28 July 2009.
Aaaargh. Forgot to update for a while.Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday!! xDDD *glomps*
And also, my party was pwnsome! As we decided, it falls into the list of the most pwnsome parties ever, just because it's MY party. Muahahaha~~ ^^ Ri-chan turned up, and Awa turned up, and Shasha and Joey turned up, and I don't think the two of them were dressed very decently, but what can I say? I got a Copic Marker and some books and this solar-powered lamp and Chocolate Raspberry Pocky and the most pwnage cards ever~~~
We played Truth or Dare a lot and cut the cake ourselves.
The cake was/is peanut-butter-chocolate-brownie. And delicious. I brought some of what was left over to school and it was eaten by
1. Me
2. Vivian
3. Russell
4. Ji Hyun
5. Ruth
6. Clarice
7. Kesh
8. Candice
9. Nikki
10. Rachelly
11. Claire
12. Xing Jing
13. Amanda
and maybe some other people, I can't really remember. xDD
Ji Hyun took the same bus as me this morning. She moved to Maplewoods pretty recently, I think...?
Too bad I'll be moving out in a couple of months. T___T
So yeah. Incidentally, I prefer taking 154 to 151, because for some reason walking 5 minutes is preferable to taking an overpass.
*lazy*
I got watercolours for my birthday and I've been painting a lot, but my mom won't let me bring the paints themselves to school. Also, I got the worst mark ever on my last English summary. DDDDX I blame it entirely on sleep-deprivation, but the fact is it's badbadbadbadbad because it's 15/25 and NOBODY does that badly, least of all me.
Also the failest thing happened on my birthday.
I realised it was my birthday the moment I got up, but....it took me until I was on the bus to realise that what that meant was that I was 14 years old.
^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Naomi has decided that Yoru-senpai sounds like Ootori Kyouya and wishes for me to poke him once for her. *evil evil evil grin* (that wasn't confidential or anything, was it? DDX)
(p.s. I had green pancakes for breakfast on my birthday by special request!! XDDDD)
{ 9:26 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.