Monday, 6 July 2009.

Today was Solar Car day.

Met up with Leyi and Shankari and Pin Lin at school and took the MRT to Woodlands, where we went to Causeway Point and looked around for useful stuff until Keshiniy met us. Her mom wouldn't let her go meet us in school because she lives in Woodlands anyway.

At school, the part of the classroom near the back door is covered with bits of concrete and brick and dust. They punched a hole in the wall way high up near the door there. It opens into the next classroom.

I hope they clear it up before classes start.

We redesigned the solar car at Leyi's place. (the condominium where she lives has an awesome pool.)

We built it with corrugated plastic and stuff and gears out of correction tape, and it's incredibly improved. xDDDD there were prawns at lunch and of course everyone made all sorts of jokes about them. Especially since Cash insisted they were looking at her.

Cash: That prawn is watching me!
Me: ...why are you watching prawns anyway?

Leyi's brother is kind of cute and rather hyper. He's six and a lot more mature than my own six-year-old sibling, by the looks of it.

We got started on the report. Which is to say, THEY did, and I'm cheem-ifying it. xDDD
I'll try to write a page or so for each question. Right now I'm stuck looking up the principles of solar energy. What ARE the principles of solar energy?

...never mind....

*dead*

So it rained and we couldn't test the solar car yet but I think it's working.


Also I learned to use one of those two-wheeled wiggly skateboards!! xDDDDDDD it took about ten minutes and I was still fail but not so fail anymore. Now I know what I want for my birthday!! xDD joking~~

I've given up all hope of cosplaying Hetalia or actually ANYTHING for the upcoming cosfest. EOY is another story though.
I wonder when my mom'll let me dye my hair temporarily orange for these things, if everrr. There are so many more orange-haired characters in most mangas, especially when compared to brown-haired ones. But not in Hetalia though.

{ 9:44 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.