Wednesday, 29 July 2009.
Today we went to Orchard~~There was no school, for some pretty pointless reason involving Dr Hang and Maisuke-senpai, and thus I spent today doing a small amount of math homework and a large amount of nothing in particular, the latter part of which was spent in Orchard.
Which started off at half-past-one when everyone else was waiting for me on the completely wrong side of the road. ^^;;;; then we got on a bus and went to Far East Plaza and then people ate at KFC- people being Ri-chan and Naomi and Awa and Shasha, and we did see Onion-san too- and then we played Truth or Dare again and then Naomi got on a bus to go back to school and take some lame survey and then the rest of us went to Haru Goth and looked at the awesome awesome stuff and didn't get anything. Shasha went to Haru and was staring at the clothes but the moment we turned up she suddenly decided she most emphatically hadn't been looking at anything.
Haru has a lot of sailor fuku.
Also the pwnsome boots are as pwnsome as ever, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I'm getting them.
Then Ri-chan and Shasha went to take their survey too, and Awa and I went to Kinokuniya and called Vivi and asked her what kind of manga she wanted. We ended up getting her Negima vol. 25. I got Hayate the Combat Butler 10. Then we went downstairs and bought food for Vivi and ourselves- donuts for me and Vivi and Ri-chan and Awa ended up having one of Vivi's because it was Chocolate and Vivi can't eat chocolate stuff...- and also expensive grape jelly for Vivi and a red bean daifuku which is like mochi.
Then we met Ri-chan and then we went upstairs again and I got Loveless vol. 4 and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vol. 1. Loveless was in Japanese and SZS in Chinese. I wanted to get Loveless in Chinese, but somehow it turned out that the Chinese version had 'NOT SUITABLE FOR THE YOUNG' on a yellow sticker on the cover, so I bought the Japanese which doesn't.
Kino is fail. ^^
So then Ri-chan wanted to get some sort of DIY multicolored pen from the stationary counter and then we ended up wandering through the design section and Shasha wanted to call Joey.
Awa: She's calling her husband!
Me: She's her boyfriend, her boyfriend.
Shasha: WE'RE NOT MARRIED!!
Awa: That's bad!! *disapproving look*
Me: *smothered laughter*
Shasha: *clueless* What's bad?
Awa: Premarital...*collapses with laughter*
Shasha: *mass murder*
(disclaimer: I am not suggesting Shasha is involved with Joey in any way and I am not libelling anybody and I am not labelling anybody either and PLEASE DON'T KILL ME SHASHA AAAARGH)
So yeah.
I figure I can ignore the English project for a little while longer, since I've got the whole 'read 3 books off the list' part done completely. Seeing as I've had the books since before the project started.
*radiates evil*
I am going to be very bored for the next week...VIVIAN WILL NOT BE COMING TO SCHOOL AT ALL. That's like, like, like, like....a death sentence or something!!! DDDDDX
I wonder if she was very bored back when I was in hospital.
Also, neither Awa nor Onion-san can comprehend the logic behind refrigerating manga. I is appalled.
....it also seems like the ranks of compulsive SMSers are greater than I thought. Relax, Ri-chan, turns out you aren't the only one.
Plus Awa has very strange taste.
Me: GOKUTSUNA FTW
Awa: TYL! GOKUTSUNA FTW
Me: Hah? ...Oh right, I forgot you liked older guys.
Awa: It's MENTAL age that matters! >>
Me: ...So you like mental aged guys.
Awa: *mass murders*
And thus is the story of how Awa likes mental old people. Old age homes and psychiatric hospitals around Singapore, beware~~
Speaking of which, we were talking about proms for some inexplicable reason- I blame Awa- and we ended up planning to get her a life-sized cardboard cutout of Ishida Ryuuken for her 16th birthday. Which is fine, but where the heck do you get life-sized cardboard cutouts of such a freaking unpopular minor character!?!?
(She wants to take it to the RGS prom.)
What the hell kind of idiot wants to go to prom with a lifesized cardboard cutout of a 40+-year-old guy?!
...I hope she grows out of it soon. >>
{ 10:05 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.