Wednesday, 22 July 2009.

Aaargh.

Where to start?

Yesterday there was a mass email to everyone, saying basically that the student council sucked, was way too big, and needed complete reshaping.

I don't have a problem with that, really; the sender (anonymous address!!) had a couple of good points, although he/she should have done something a bit more orthodox and less illegal. Seriously, I bet they'll get mega-owned for this. Maisuke says he hopes there's a public caning, but that's just him being bloodthirsty.

What the problem is is that that was followed up by pron emails. I dunno if it was the same person- probably someone else copying the original person, which is LAME, because things like that only work once before people just start getting pissed off. Like me. Some people were annoyed at me for saying I was scarred for life, and I'll admit that's what people usually say when they want to attract attention, but I dunno....is there some better way to say, this is disgusting, I feel traumatised, I wish I could use brain bleach or some convenient amnesia to wipe it out of my mind?

...I always thought pron had to be worth watching because so many people did, but apparently not. I'd have been better off not finding out.

I hope the pron guy gets owned.

So school email is down, school internet is down unless you're a teacher, everybody is apparently clamoring for extensions on projects....life is going on as usual.

Today at break I met up with Vivi and Russell and had Pocky and mango gummies. Mr Cheong confiscated my book and then gave it back. My whole class opted out of the meet-your-neighbours exercise. O___O

The penname of the person who sent the letter-something like 'Angel of Avenging'-sounded nice, so then I was thinking about it and drawing. I guess whoever it is certainly has dramatic sense. Like Mr Cheong was saying, they might even be in my class!! O____O

Anyway Yoru-senpai said that he recognised most of it as plagiarised from some storybook or other, which kinda sucks, because I thought the whole thing was really awesome to come up with, even if the method was a bit...ahem. But it's just some plagiarist or whatever.

zzzzz

Allergies killing me lately. DX
Must be the haze.
So now I can't sleep, I'm sneezing in class, and I don't even have a fever to get me excused.
*shot*

Anyway I was drawing this angel-person in Goth Loli-inspired clothes and a couple of the guys in my class said it looked nice, which is probably a first.

Then they asked me if I could draw hentai.

*headdesk*

I think, over the weekend, I'll start using the Code Geass temporary tattoos I bought from Cosfest. I'll start with Suzaku or something.

*falls asleep*

{ 3:37 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.