Wednesday, 15 July 2009.
Today wasn't too bad.I got drenched, though, walking ten minutes in pouring rain from the bus stop to school. Plus it wouldn't even have taken ten minutes if it hadn't been pouring rain.
Then Claire saw Vivi and I speaking with Yoru-senpai and told us in Japanese not to talk to him already because it's dangerous. I don't think it's as dangerous as she says, but who cares.
Some of my papers got wet and tore. Most of them didn't. Then in mentoring Mr Cheong took away my volume of Suzumiya Haruhi and he won't give it back for a week, and I'm not allowed to draw at all or read manga in that week. >>
He can't stop me.
Although I'm annoyed because I bought it in English which is twice the cost. He could have taken something in Chinese instead. Plus I do wonder whether he's going to read it. xDDDDD
I WAS READING IT, YEAH, BUT HE WASN'T EVEN SAYING ANYTHING TO THE CLASS, SO WHY NOT?!?!?! IF HE'S JUST GOING TO SIT THERE DOING NOTHING, IT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO SIT THERE DOING NOTHING!!!
*rant over*
Break was okay. Russell and Vivi and I followed Yoru-senpai around randomly and then he followed us around randomly and then we all went to what Vivi-chan calls the 'carbon nanotube'.
Then later during temperature taking I went to get lunch and I saw Claire's cat ear in the rubbish bin and wondered why she'd dumped it there, but then later it turned out she'd lost it- it probably fell off into there or something- so Vivi-chan and I got it out and washed the pin part and wiped the cloth part.
Literature was phail. I wrote a stupid play on a whim in a hurry and I hope Clara edits it well before tomorrow.
As for Math, we had Trig for an hour, but then Mr Cheong gave us the next hour free because we all pretty much understood the two hours' worth of lessons.
And now I have to do homework.
Yay.
>>
{ 3:23 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.