Monday, 20 July 2009.
Today was....schoolish.Oddly enough, although school's still a drag and it's troublesome getting all the damn homework done, school itself- classes themselves, even- no longer depress me. *insert evil grin here*
I saw Vivi today again. She was holding Mokonya the Mokona at one point and Kuma-chan the Kuma-chan at another point. Plus she got attacked by a junior. And ate a hot dog. And we talked, but I don't even remember what we talked about.
Aaaargh, Awa, why do you keep talking about suicide?! >>
You had better not go kill yourself and leave the rest of us all alone here.
I'm having a birthday party on Sunday!! But it's not so much a party as just an excuse to see all my primary school friends again. Sorry, school-people, but the last time I invited Claire and Leyi to my birthday party they both ended up ridiculously marginalised.
I want to go shopping with Vivi-chan soon. Not because I'm a shopping-obsessed freak like your average teenage girl stereotype, but because I want to go to Haru for goth lolita and Takashimaya for mochi and Kinokuniya for Japanese manga and it's fun to drag Vivi along for that sort of thing!! The last time we went, though, it was the time with the 'war relic' thing and my mom turned up at school and got kicked out by security guys and when I called her to pick me up from Orchard, she was REALLY mad at me. ^^;;;;;;
I bought Xing Jing from Track ice cream today because I promised I'd treat the whole relay team and I heard Cherie was already buying ice cream for Ji and Rachel and I couldn't find Samantha. So it was just her. We asked Claire to join us, but she had to leave. I like ice cream!! Also Xing Jing (I really hope that's the right way to spell her name, I've never seen it written) likes Ikimono Gakari too, which is awesome. If I ever recruit for the family, she'll be the first person I ask. She's already otaku enough and open-to-weird-stuff.
Claire performed her Talent Search finals act to her class while I was there, which is just as well because I had to be in Track during the actual competition. I had no idea the boys in her class were so helpful about that kind of thing. If it were my class, she'd be booed straight out on principle. But the song and all was awesome!! And I liked the video, with Rozen Maiden stuff- even though I don't watch the series, I absolutely worship Souseiseki. ^^
Although it took a long time to set up. And I was compulsively looking out the window for Horseface the whole time. ^____^;;;;;;
Her dress is nice. The underskirt is this really stiff-and-floppy tulle thing that looks like a droopy tutu and also looks pwnsome. The dress that goes on top was okay, and I bet that sort of thing looks better when one's wearing it. Anyway, she didn't get anything, which is too bad, but I bet she'll have tons more chances and if she sings something English or even Chinese next time instead, she'll probably get a prize!!!! *optimistic*
I saw the Japanese exchange students today. ONE OF THE GIRLS' SCHOOL UNIFORMS WAS SERIOUSLY AN EXACT DUPLICATE OF THE KARAKURA HIGH GIRLS' SCHOOL UNIFORM IN BLEACH!!!! But of course the skirt was longer.
Henpai's partnered with a girl student.
The Japanese students sit in on our Japanese class tomorrow. I feel as though I'm going to be very very embarassed. Even Xing Jing has pro-er Japanese than me!! (in my defense, she's been learning longer.)
History quiz was easy. And to think I panicked!! At least I didn't list the South China Sea as a major river like Wen Jun did. I can never tell whether he does those things on purpose.
Chinese class was fine.
I've been watching Strawberry Panic lately. And it's basically practically a parody, with cliches and tropes and supposedly-meaningful plot elements, except that it's actually that bad. But despite the fact that it's pretty much trash anime, I like it~~ ^^
Especially Amane and Tamao. (I prefer the manga, actually, and the manga-Amane and manga-Tamao, but the manga only has 12 chapters or so. I'll see if it's available in Kinokuniya next time.)
Plus I've been reading my Suzumiya Haruhi novel. I got through 15 pages today, mostly in the morning before school. I understand more than half by now, and I can tell what's going on, but there are still whole sentences that just fly by me. I guess I'll get better at it after a while. I still think I'll take a month to finish the whole thing. If I even have the sticking power.
I guess I'll go MSN people for about an hour. And then I'll watch Strawberry Panic for a bit under an hour and a half. And then it'll be 11 and I'll be rushing to get to sleep or else I'll never make it through tomorrow without another Mocha Breeze.
But first, a quiz:
What would you do if
1. There was a maggot in your soup?
Make a large fuss involving pointing it out to Vivi and many other people multiple times, spit out any soup I previously consumed, and leave the bowl on the canteen table.
2. You woke up and only mcdonalds and starbucks exist ?
I wouldn't exist, so I doubt I'd have woken up.
3. Pokemon were real?
Catch myself a Pikachu.
4. You walked around your block naked?
Nobody would know, because I'd have the sense to do it at midnight or thereabouts.
5. The person of your dream was finally yours?
I'd be the happiest person in the world.
6. The world ends in 24 hours?
Skip school, go to Orchard with my best few friends, visit Takashimaya and Kinokuniya and Haru, eat at McDonalds, go on a double-deckered bus to the beach, eat ice cream, row a kayak, accidentally overturn, climb a tree, set off fireworks, go to Wild Wild Wet and sneak in without paying, then check into the best hotel in Singapore with a room for each of us on the penthouse level and congregate in one room for a slumber party at the 11th hour. Then I'd tell people all the stuff I wouldn't want to die without letting them know, then one second before the world's scheduled to end I'd jump out the window. I think the world would end before I hit the ground.
Alternatively, I'd escape on a self-sustaining spaceship with all the people I care about.
7. You could have 3 wishes but you had 10 seconds to say them?
I wish for world peace and happiness and ten more wishes.
8. You could never die?
I'd join the CIA and become a super-spy~~~
9. There was beauty pageants for men?
O____O
Why would I care?
10. Models were short and fat instead of skinny and tall?
....big deal.
11. We celebrated Halloween like a dark Christmas?
Niice. Presents onegaishimaaaaasu~
12. Girls wore boxers and guys wore panties?
The fertility rate would drop. Don't you think?
13. Santa, the easter bunny, and the toothfairy really exist?
I'd be happy~~
14. Music could give you cancer?
I'd listen to it anyway. (I is addicted, I is.)
15. Your parents arranged who you had to marry?
Oh nononononono. I is running away from home, then. ><
16. You could star as a character in your favorite cartoon?
I'd be hated unanimously by all the fans. But it'd be nice to be a shinigami in Bleach or a hard-up gangster in Reborn or a Suzumiya Haruhi character or even a girl in Strawberry Panic!
17. You got to try out on American Idol?
No thanks~
18. Your parents were spies, superheros, or somethin cool when you are not home?
O____O
I prefer them the way they are.
19. Your life or death depended on any game of your choice?
I'd start an argument with Vivi-chan.
20. You became a parent 1 year from now?
I should hope I'm not that irresponsible.
21. There was a breakfast cereal named after you?
Can it have marshmallows?
22. You could talk to inanimate objects?
I would make friends with the school walls and get them to tell me all about all the secrets and scandalous things going on!! (If there are any at all. ^^;;;;)
23. There was 10 more 'What If' questions included this as one of them?
I'm not so patient as to finish them all, you know.
24. You were the only person in the world to have unlimited gas for your car?
Marvel at the fact that, at 13-years-11-months-3-weeks, I have a car.
25. You woke up as your opposite gender?
This opens up a whole new world of opportunities. ^________________^
26. With the snap of your fingers, any problem you would have could disappear?
Spend the rest of my life locked up in a mental facility with severe depression because I can't snap my fingers.
27. It was against the law to eat more than one meal a day?
Eat just a meal a day, then. I don't really care.
{ 8:23 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.