Sunday, 5 July 2009.

I wrote my will but I got bored of it. Really bored.

I still have it, I just can't get bothered enough to write it up in non-MSN-convo form. So it's a kinda edited MSN monologue. The 'you' in question is Onion-san.


See below.

-e-d-i-t-h-

IF I DIE, TELL RI-CHAN SHE CAN HAVE MY I-POD AND AWA CAN HAVE THE IPOD NANO.

-e-d-i-t-h-

And I leave Vivi my graphing calculators

-e-d-i-t-h-

and request that you and the 7 divide my manga collection on your own terms.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Communist is to be discarded.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Whoever needs it can have the printer.

-e-d-i-t-h-


My nice mouse goes to Ri-chan.

-e-d-i-t-h-

You can have some of my mystery stories.

8:46:20 PM
-e-d-i-t-h-

Also my For Dummies books go to Vivian.

-e-d-i-t-h-

My pencil sharpener is for Joey.

-e-d-i-t-h-

The wooden figurine-thing is for Awa, so she can make all the perverted poses she wants with it

-e-d-i-t-h-

you can have Juushirou the table lamp!!

-e-d-i-t-h-

My old diary things are to be burnt

-e-d-i-t-h-

and my sketchbook given to whoever actually wants the damn thing

-e-d-i-t-h-

and tell Ri-chan to tell the person I like that I liked them.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Shasha can have my nice table-thing because I dunno what to leave her.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Ri-chan gets the motorbike model

8:49:09 PM
-e-d-i-t-h-

Awa gets the squirrel bookends

-e-d-i-t-h-

and the big wolf plastic thing

-e-d-i-t-h-

Also my books are to be divided out equally

-e-d-i-t-h-

The Naruto puzzle goes back to Claire

-e-d-i-t-h-

the fox-thingy painting on the wall goes to Awa.

-e-d-i-t-h-

The owl thing goes back to Max.

-e-d-i-t-h-

The cool sheets to Kathy.

-e-d-i-t-h-

My adidas jacket for Awa.

-e-d-i-t-h-

My Korean money for Ji Hyun because nobody else will use it.

-e-d-i-t-h-

The pink pen for Ri-chan because I bought the damn thing for her anyway.

-e-d-i-t-h-

the old English and the Goblet of Fire poster for Naomi

-e-d-i-t-h-

The dolls that I don't like anyway go to Elizabeth

-e-d-i-t-h-

The alcove full of knicknacky things go to the 7 (and you? o_O) to split

-e-d-i-t-h-

the unopened Spore goes to whoever wants it.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Also the money in my wallet goes to Awa and Ri-chan in equal shares

-e-d-i-t-h-

and tell her good luck forever in life and love and money and everything

-e-d-i-t-h-

and I dunno what happens to my EZlink card or I'd bequeath the money on that.

-e-d-i-t-h-

And the quill pen and ink go to Awa.

-e-d-i-t-h-

Ri-chan will understand.

-e-d-i-t-h-

The plastic dog-thing does to Awa too!

-e-d-i-t-h-


Ri-chan can have the Calvin and Hobbes

-e-d-i-t-h-

I leave my book on codes to Vivian

-e-d-i-t-h-

ALSO YOU CAN HAVE THE CORRECTION TAPES IN MY DRAWER WHEN I DIE

That's it.

I also leave my best wishes to Yoru-senpai and in the event that I am in possession of a whiteboard marker at the time of my death, I leave it to my class.
My 'genius at work' sign is left to Pin Lin.
Sean can have my number theory book.
If I should have left you something and didn't, I'm sorry.
Ri-chan can organise a private memorial service or something, and whoever wants can go. Don't forget to play hyper music.

Oh look, I took a personality test.
I'll highlight the relevant bits.

You seem to be trying to sweep aside the situations (and maybe the people) that you feel are standing in your way. You are impulsive and apt to follow these impulses seeking to be involved in special or exciting happenings. In this way you hope to deaden the intensity of your conflicts, but your impulsive behaviour is leading you to take some unnecessary risks. Back down a little and remember 'more haste - less speed'.
You want what you want and you need all that you want and, as they say in the movies, you are the sort of individual that 'By hook or by crook' you will, by fair means or foul, endeavour to get what you are looking for.
It's the time of year that you are apt to become extremely restless and emotionally withdrawn. This is preventing you from becoming deeply involved with a person or persons within your sphere of influence. If you are willing to 'let go' and release your inhibitions you will find that a great deal of physical satisfaction will result, far more than perhaps you even believed you were capable of.
Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody. Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature - perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking. You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.
You really would like to be completely uninhibited - to let your hair down - but you are held back by your sense of logic and rationalilty, since you realise that by simple stupidity you could lose everything - whatever that may be.

More than I thought....o___O
I guess these things are really generic though.

And , back to my will~~thank you to everyone who ever helped me.
If I want to thank specific people, I guess I'll get around to thanking them personally, eventually.

{ 10:55 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.