Friday, 31 July 2009.

If I've let anyone down lately, I'm truly sorry. Loyalty is a hard thing to keep straight, and conflicts inevitably arise out of the simplest things. The more concessions one makes, the more tangled things get...If I've lied to you, disappointed you, hurt you, done anything...I don't know how to apologise, but I just want you to know-whoever you are, so long as this applies- that I never wanted to let you down.

And now for a brighter note.

Vivi's got the stuff I sent her, although I've heard the jelly doughnut I got Shasha to send her is mashed into a rather reproachable and inedible state. Oh well. She's got the manga, too, and she's sounding well; also, I don't think I've caught the flu from her, which is always a good thing.

Track went quite decently, although the coach wasn't there. I did have some trouble deciding whether to run with the 'slack' or the 'chiong' group for stepdown training. I settled for a spot somewhat in-between (or rather, slacking off or speeding up for no good reason), although I think I managed to pwn an amount of people for 100m.

And aaargh I really hate bitch-laughs- you know, those high-pitched fake sarcastic laughs. Bitchy ones. Are they suddenly in fashion or something?!
(Ri-chan I'm glaring at YOU. >>)

xDD

Handed in some homework today. Got some homework back today too. I think I'm really starting to lack sleep; my Chinese homework was literally fail and my English summary wasn't far behind. I wish we'd done essay today instead of just having break because the teacher skipped out on us. (Not really, she's officially out on leave or something, but dunno why they didn't send a relief teacher.)

Also my Matrices assignment was apparently so messy Mr Cheong has to give it back to me to do. Does he have any idea how stressful it was chionging the damn thing in the library with Henpai's fail fail graphing calculator and Vivian's help? (Yeah, my brain gives out at the darnedest times. Need more sleeeeeep. *zombies*)

I should probably grow a spine and start doing homework the way most people do it. Neatly, respectfully, tidily.

I don't know why I don't.

Or rather, I do; it's because I want to get it done quickly; it's because writing hurts my hand; it's because my hand can't keep up with my thoughts.

Duhh.

I bet everyone else feels the same way. It's just that they manage good handwriting despite it all.


Also, Henpai was very scornful about Vivi's illness symptoms. Apparently light-sensitivity is not a genuinely relevant symptom of anything.
I restrained myself from pointing out that light-sensitivity was a major symptom of my second concussion, and once looking out the window at an average day leaves your eyes smarting and dazzled and confused, it stops becoming a laughing matter.

Idiot.

{ 9:01 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.