Tuesday, 14 July 2009.
Sorry for not updating in so long!!It's just that my dad was in town making sure I was working on my solar car project, and well, I had to work on my solar car project.
COSFEST WAS COMPLETELY PWNSOME. I think the cosplayers were the best bit. They had two whole Hetalia cosplay groups. The Canada was UTTERLY PWNSOME and probably the best cosplayer in the whole place, but WAY. TOO. SHORT. Even wearing those shoes with super-thick soles she was shorter than me. Probably because, as I told Henpai, you need a girl to cosplay any bishonen well, to which he responded that the average Japanese bishonen is basically a female who just happens to be male. *coughyurilowellcough*
So yeah, the Hetalia group's Denmark was also pretty good, but I couldn't recognise her (DAMMIT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MALE TOO!!) as Denmark for a while, because of being such a new character. The Lithuania was utter fail. The Poland was kinda cute. The Russia was awesome, but way too short, and although a short Canada is somewhat excusable, a short Russia is NOT. Most of the others were kinda fail.
For Bleach, they had a half-decent Rukia, a barely recognisable Uryuu and a FAIL Byakuya. Byakuya cosplayers are always fail. There was also a Yachiru. Somewhat too tall, but cute.
Naruto had a Naruko prancing around in pigtails, a too-tall Sakura, a couple Sasukes in various degrees of fail/not-quite-fail, a PWNSOME Kakashi, an ownage Shino with swimming goggles instead of sunglasses, a whole Akatsuki group....O____O
There was Code Geass AND THE KALLEN WAS TOO FAT!! DX
KHR was mostly not that good. Some were FAIL, some were decent, and the Gokudera was female, very bishonen and WAY TOO SHORT. No really. I mean, TINY.
Suzumiya Haruhi had a Haruhi with lemon-yellow ribbons, two good Nagatos and a Mikuru who was only half cosplaying Mikuru and didn't even have the right hair colour.
Heck, there was even a Pikachu cosplayer in a Pikachu costume. xDDDDD
SO I met Shasha and Ri-chan there
(Ri-chan: YOU'RE SO MUCH MORE HARDCORE THAN ME!!
Shasha: ...you're hardcore?
Ri-chan: *annoyed*)
and we wandered round in this big tent for a while and then went so they could buy lunch and then went back and found Joey, I think, and then I bought a lot of stuff. One Hetalia fan with Italy on it, one Hetalia poster, one Hetalia badge, one Suzumiya Haruhi T-shirt, one Hetalia keychain, and a strip of Code Geass temporary tattoos which are SUPERCUTE.
Ri-chan bought scrap DGM fanart for 10 cents each. The Kanda looked like Yuuko from XXXHolic much more than he (she?) looked like Kanda Yuu.
Yuu. Yuuko. O_______O
Shasha got Hetalia doujin. <333333333333
I didn't get anything for Shasha or Joey or Leyi there, even though they have consecutive birthdays. *dead*
I WILL GET YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING EVENTUALLY, I SWEAR. I wish I drew well enough to just be able to draw people birthday presents.
ANYWAY. MY birthday is on the 27th of July, I am going to be 14, and nobody is allowed to forget that!!! xDDD
Yoru-senpai says that his class has a rumor that Claire dumped him for Maisuke-senpai. O__O
His class has weird rumors.
Solar cars today were fail though. I managed to get mine to run about a quarter of the track, and I SWEAR it was still going, but the teacher was sick of waiting for it to start up again and basically told us she'd give us the marks we'd get if we'd completed half the track, so would we let her go on to another group now?
^^;;;;;
Much better than nothing.
Japanese class was not fun either. They changed the seating arrangement so I'm not sitting with Vivi-chan so I'm not partnering Vivi-chan but Gabriel S-(how do you spell it?!?) and he gets annoyed with me very easily and then writes stupid stuff. Not that he's stupid--even I don't write that much Kanji all the time!!!
Plus I got my books in a hurry and instead of bringing the English translation with notes I brought my same-coloured HCl textbook. *dead*
Also in Chem class Adrian spilled iodine on Clarice's shirt, which was epic phail.
Just before I left school, I wrapped up Vivi's Mokona plushie in bubblewrap, stapled the bubblewrap shut, and left it inside her school shirt. I wonder how she reacted to THAT. xDDD
(She was wearing her PE shirt at the time. She wasn't around. xDDD)
Vivian and I found graffiti on the white board-things they use to cordon off construction areas. It basically said: SLs: Student Leaders or Slave Labour?
It is unusual to find graffiti with a purpose--most of the things one finds are names scrawled into desks, that sort of thing...
While we were staring at it, a construction worker came over and spray-painted it over in white. It's a good thing the vandalists-(is that a word?) used paint and not indelible marker. I've heard marker doesn't spray-paint well.
Vivi took a photo, but I don't have it with me.
{ 7:04 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.