Thursday, 13 August 2009.

I took a quiz today I got off Naomi's blog, but it was rubbish. It told me my sister Kathy was my soulmate and spouted a lot of other nonsense.

On the other hand, one of them seemed rather more accurate than the others:

You secretly think that Yoru-senpai is loyal and trustworthy to you. And
that Yoru-senpai changes lovers faster than underwear.


Sorrysorry I know it's an exaggeration don't kill me!! xD I didn't write it, the quiz-thing did!

Also, bugged Henpai as usual. He ended up suggesting that Vivian's life is comparable to a dating sim. So I told him that he was definitely one of the options. Then he told me I was too. Then Yoru-senpai laughed and we unanimously included him too, but later we unanimously kicked him out for being too O______O an option, and anyway he likes someone else. So Vivi's dating sim options are Chiruno-senpai the #1 favourite, followed by Russell and Ian Foo and Henpai and STOP LOOKING AT ME, I'M JUST HERE ON THE LIST BECAUSE HENPAI IS A YURI FANBOY.

Then we discussed Ian Foo's life being a dating sim, and how the com would lag from excess of girls.

I don't want anyone to think I play dating sims, because I don't. Henpai, on the other hand....

xDDD

*is evil*

Also I read in the newspapers today that you can get sued for insulting people on your blog, which I kind of knew already but never really processed. If I insult anyone accidentally, can someone please tell me so I can delete it before I get screwed over? ^^

Also Ms Adeline Koh wasn't really pleased with me today in Literature because she passed out pictures of what really looked like an urinal and said it was an exhibit in the Tate Museum in London, and I said it was an urinal and she said how can that be art and I said some French artist installed a urinal in a museum exhibit a long time ago and called it art (I forgot his name) and she said ssssshhhhh I was spoiling it.

And it WAS.

And the French artist's name was Marcel Duchamp.

Also we had a discussion of an interpretation of Macbeth, because she says Lady Macbeth died of her own accord or anyway her own illness, and I told her no I read a review of this Shakespeare play in the newspaper and they were performing Macbeth and the reviewer said it was only now that she realised that one particular line (the post heading, for those who actually care) was meant to imply that Macbeth was telling the doctor to kill Lady Macbeth, which was quite interesting really....

Also Vivi said Yoru-senpai's blog is more interesting than mine which is completely unfair. ><>

*tries to convince everyone*

*fails*

Oh well, I ought to be revising for the math test~~~~

(I HAD COLA-FLAVOURED MENTOS TODAY!! xDDDD)

{ 6:46 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.