Tuesday, 25 August 2009.
I wanted to join you once
to throw it all away, and run
to your side, although you're waiting,
you're not waiting for me.
I still want to run
to where you stand looking up at a dream
and hold you, protect you, worship you
but it's too late, isn't it?
I shut my eyes,
you're here for an instant, all mine
and you haunt me like the ghost of first love
that's still alive in my heart.
It's an illusion, surely
this dream of you and me
I'll never tell you, just stand by your side,
keep this forever, perhaps.
^^;;;;;;
Just ignore that; it's just here because Ri-chan was telling me I ought to post it on my blog.
Yeah.
On another note, Naomi recommended me a nice song in her 'LET US TEACH EDITH TO APPRECIATE MODERN ENGLISH MUSIC' campaign.
Not that bad, all things considered.
Of course, MSN messenger is failing again; what else could you expect? Or perhaps it's just my computer that fails....
So yeah. I don't know WHY, because as far as I know the latest I've been sleeping has been 11pm and heck if that isn't probably one of the earliest in my class, but I've been practically sleepwalking through school lately. Chem is pretty fail lately- 1/7 is a flunked practical to say the least; I'm still stunned as to how that happened- and I'm depressed; this has led to my entering an emo-poetry mood. Which tends to lead to self-dramatisation, brooding, and, needless to say, emoing....
It's so hard to draw expressionless people....I keep trying, because one wants to draw, I dunno, corpses, but then they just turn out looking a little blank. You can't have corpses that look a little blank. That's like skeletons that look a little bony.

Higurashi icon....did I mention I found the Higurashi at Kinokuniya at last? It's near the Loveless...that's probably where they put all the Japanese manga that only people who care enough to look for them are going to buy. I mean, I've got nothing against either, they both pwn, but the average Kinokuniya manga-shopper is not likely to like either. Neither is my mom, given the state of the covers. So I plan to buy vol. 1 of Meakashi-hen or Watanagashi-hen-whichever that cute one was I saw- and NOT paper it over, because it's not gory after all, just a little bloodspattered-looking; I'll just hope nobody really notices. The most important thing is to buy it on my own.
I remember that when I was reading it, Onemanga didn't have the ending. I wonder if I should buy that volume too...it might be very scary. Scarring. Gory. But what does it matter, because reality is going to start its brilliant loop backwards again and it'll be just like nobody was bloodily murdered in the first place.
....okay, I'm going off on a tangent here, aren't I. Oh well; let's leave the scary seinen manga aside and continue on with life. Or you may do so.
I think I'll go to sleep.
{ 7:57 pm }