Wednesday, 26 August 2009.

Today....school was damn sleepifying. Or maybe I was just pretty sleepy. We had a talk-thing on responsible blogging for ACE, of all things....Too Much Personal Info is apparently Very Very Bad, etc etc etc ad infinitum, and Xiaxue was given as an example of bad blogging, but I think the course generated more positive publicity for the woman than anything else. I mean, I'm planning on visiting her blog soon too, and I'd barely heard of her before this.

I almost started playing Maple because of the last talk, except it was too troublesome. I think they're encouraging Internet issues way more than they're stopping them. ^^;;;;;;

I think, even if it's not showing in my writing, I'm rapidly approaching sleep-deprivation-induced incoherence. I just told Shasha that people in love are supposed to be masochistic, and now I can't remember why the heck I even said something like that. I'm sleeeeepy......I got home from school after Lit and slept for over an hour...and even now I'm still half-asleep. DDDX I used to be able to function on under 5 hours of sleep, dammit, and now this brain of mine can't cope with school even with 8+ hours. >< maybe it's just the allergies anyway.

Now I'm reading another novel in Japanese. I'm sure it's a very bad idea, but this is the Reborn! one I got for my birthday, and what the heck, I LIKE reading about Chrome. Although I think I've grown a little sick of my blogskin. Time to change it soon, if I can remember to.....

So anyway. Vivi got me what I'm pretty sure is the right Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni volume, so I'm happy happy happy and have to remember to bring the right amount of money to pay her back tomorrow.....^^ although if she reads it she might be a little confused. Although I don't think anyone will die bloodily in Vol. 1, surely?


...I visited Xiaxue's blog, and it really wasn't a big deal, but hell, it wasn't half as bad as the lecturing-people made it out to be. I guess I was expecting something really shocking. ^^
Mostly adverts, actually.

{ 7:58 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.