Saturday, 29 August 2009.


So I changed my blogskin again!!

Because apparently the last one was hard to read.

Meh.


Anyway, today was the creative writing seminar. Took a taxi with Ji who owes me $1.90. Vivi and I went to a workshop on POVs and the teacher liked her ideas. The teacher also liked me because I'd read the books she was talking about. =D


Vivi and I are going to write a manga together about a girl who goes to a magic school despite not actually believing in magic. ^^

It's better than it sounds, I assure you. We'll probably post it online somewhere.


Then there were also some plays at the seminar which were nice, (HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE!!! xDD)


And I just remembered this exchange between Gabriel and Yong Chen (is that how he spells it?) while we were waiting around before anything started.


Gabriel: How old are you?

YC: 13....what did you think, nine?

Gabriel: Yeah.

YC: *whacks with paper*

Gabriel: It's good to look young!!

YC: *whacks with paper again*


^^;;;;;;

Great comedic timing.


If you really want to know about the seminar, you can go to Yu Han's blog or something. Probably more illuminating.


And DDDDDDX Joey was apparently v v evil to Shasha and THAT IS BAD.
Also the presentations at the seminar were not all that great. Quite amateur-ish. On account of being done by amateurs. The vampire presentation was best, and the presenter really connected with the audience, even if he used a lot of Singlish....afterwards there was a very annoying MGS girl asking him a lot of pointless questions, and everyone applauded when he very politely interrupted her midway and thanked her for her questions.
The SCGS girl's was on beauty. Joey's right, her school does seem just a little bit bimbotic, but what do I know.
Which reminds me, I felt like ranting about this one person in school I was annoyed at, but what the heck, if I name names I'll probably end up getting sued.
At any rate people in Literature groups might be able to do with being a little more polite and considerate as well as doing a little less scoffing at statements they themselves misheard. As well as not taking upon themselves the job of advancing awkward and/or sucking-up-to-the-teacher-style names for group projects for which their share of the work was barely fulfilled.
And if everyone follows that advice, we'll all live happily ever after~~
^^

{ 11:10 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.