Sunday, 23 August 2009.







Am working on Literature Reflections, which is currently a RIDICULOUS proportion of the grade. But what can one do?
I need to buy a new sketchbook. My current one is pretty full with rubbish and practice-sketches, the sort of thing I used to just scribble with my notes and have done with it. But the more rubbish I churn out, or so I postulate, the less rubbishy the dratted stuff will get. And at any rate it's not as though I plan to major in art--I like art, sure, maybe even a little more than I like Literature, but compare a B average to an A average and you'll see where I stand. And I doubt I have all the prerequisites for Art either, because I wasn't even here for FA1101, just 1102. Was there a FA1101? The form says so, but the form also denies the existance of the clay class this year, so who knows. It's a sorry state of things if all I have the prerequisites for is Literature, although I must admit that'd be what I'd choose anyway. Even if I'd rather take Art. I like drawing, and I know that some of the rubbish manga stuff I doodle is almost quite decent, as manga goes, and I like watercolour and painting and doing backgrounds and contrasting colours, but my work tends to get...well, maybe 'misunderstood' is the best word.
For instance, when I was five, the art teacher told us to do a alternating sequence of letters in some sort of special handwriting, so I chose 'e' and 'd', because I was very proud of my name at the time.
I ended up with 'ededededededededed'.
The teacher told me that wasn't how to spell 'dead', and not to be macabre. I told her I COULD spell dead, thanks, and spent the rest of the class emoing.
And worse than that, when I was three years old in kindergarten and my mom had been teaching me about art history at home (don't ask) the teacher told us to colour in a circle and I decided to try out pointillism. The teacher ended up thinking I was mentally deficient.
So basically, I try out something new with pots and the teacher ends up thinking I splatted it on the wheel, killed it, and didn't give a damn.
At any rate, I think Literature will suit me quite well. I wonder if Chinese Literature involves the same amount of 'ZOMG I IS STABBINGING U" and "POINTLESS SYMBOLISM FTW!!"
Better not to think of Chinese Literature. ^^;;;;;;;;;;
It'll give me a headache.
Oh, and Rozen Maiden FTW~~~~~

(this is the only Rozen Maiden image I have on my computer, so yeah...)
I still haven't linked Vivian, but what the heck, I'll do that once you return me my Loveless Vol. 4, you evil person. >>
And what about those annoying red things? Are they sago seeds or saga seeds?
{ 10:12 am }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.