Thursday, 20 August 2009.
Chinese test coming up, and somehow I just know I'm going to get utterly pwned.Just like always.
Let's hope I pass.
...don't even know what the point is of going to school anymore. I feel like the walking dead most of the time anyway. I learn some stuff, sure, but it's like 90% of the time I'm just sitting there with words washing over me like I'm some piece of jetsam out on a beach. I mean, what the heck?! I don't even know what's going on anymore, and the only common theme is 'I want to sleep.' The obvious answer would be that I'm sleep-deprived, but I'm sleeping at 10:30 or 11...that's not late at all.....Maybe I'm overtired anyway, or I have allergies, or something, but why the hell does daily life have to be so damn painful?
And I'm not even going into the uniquely screwed break patterns our school timetables form. ^^;;;;;;
But Awa's right, I do manage to have fun. So why am I emoing anyway? ^^
So anyway, I've been planning to write a novel or at the very least some kind of long long story. So I got started yesterday night, but I seriously don't have the time to write another four pages tonight, because as soon as this blog post is done it's mugging mugging muggggggging. DDDX
Vivi's enjoyed herself lately, though, because there's a new Touhou game out.
Some people have all the luck.
As for what happened today, it would be nice to go into detail and all that about it, except there's nothing to go into detail about. Math I was clueless and basically in an 'I-am-drawing-because-I-missed-what-you-said-just-now-and-now-have-no-idea-what's-going-on' mode. English the teacher was ridiculously impressed by the trashy purple prose a lot of us churned out. Chem make-up I did the experiment once, did it again, realised I'd screwed up the second time round, tried again, got just-nice results I didn't have to doctor and rushed out. Japanese I daydreamed shamefully, but somehow even though there were barely any classes today, just existence was enough to put my brain on screensaver by 4.
I was late by half an hour to Japanese because my mental clock screwed up. I think my attitude/participation grade is sliding. Do you think they can award negative marks?
And oh right, I forgot Literature. It wasn't too bad. I need to remember to write a journal thing for the grade, but that should be almost fun. I'll make it sound all cheem and all, so it should go over well.
So yeah. Stuff in my life is just fine, but life overall sucks.
*emoes*
{ 8:52 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.