Monday, 24 August 2009.

I was going to do a random slogan generator note from Awa, but it hated me, so I killed it.




So what else was there today?





...basically, I'm mugging for chemistry, and I don't particularly feel like listing out all the different metals in the reactivity series down here, no matter how fascinating I'm sure you'd all find them. My job is to go out there tomorrow and try my level best not to die, and don't I know it. DDDDX





On a brighter note, I think I did pretty well for the physics test, and that's even without the bonus question marks...^^ although I'm afraid I had to tussle over a matter of semantics with Ms Li for a while before she'd grant me an A+.


I got a Mickey Mouse file~~~~



Track was roughly the same as usual, except all the other year 2 girls were completely missing. O________O so anyway we ran a lot and I talked to Xing Jing a lot and ended up with leg cramp and did those dumb dumb stretches that look like dogs humping something and I swear there were Tennis people staring at us from the roof. ><


So yeah. Life has mostly been life as usual. Except I was damn sleepy and then I was late and I forgot to bring Formal and I forgot my jacket to boot. I tried borrowing one from Ji Hyun but it was too thick and too pink and too small, so I was like 'screw this' and passed it back to her.

Maths was also maths as usual. We're learning a new topic that has some vague association with compilation of data. I should probably pay more attention.

In History, we learnt about the PAP and the Barisan Socialis and a whole load of random stuff. I swear, it seems like history teachers have to pass a propaganda exam before they let them come teach us. ^^;;;;;;;

Ms Mak didn't come. I found this out one hour before Chinese class when the replacement Chinese teacher, the skinny tall guy with the glasses, turned up outside the classroom having screwed up his personal timetable. Or something like that. Finally he went off and came back an hour later and we had to write a compo. I don't think I did particularly well. I don't have much along the lines of a Chinese vocabulary, all things considered.

As for everything else...I don't know, there wasn't anything particularly epic today. Just go to school, survive, say something witty when given the opportunity, try not to sleep.

Yay.

Bye all~~

{ 8:10 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.