Tuesday, 1 September 2009.

Am at home now.
The movers are packing everything up.
I'm convinced that I've forgotten something or other in my room that I'll end up desperately needing DDDD=

Yesterday was epic win.
Chionged math and physics homework, sat through teachers' day performance that kept refusing to end (I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY MR CHEONG QUOTES ><)

Gave cards to teachers.

Took Michelle-senpai's car back to RGP

Made cards for RGP teachers in a hurry

Found Mr Seah

Found out I'm taller than Mr Seah O______O

Also ended up finding ZLS and Mrs Sng and Mr Tan and Ms Lim and basically everyone we made cards for except Mdm Loe and Mrs Ho, and also Mr Teo whom we hadn't made a card for.
We went back to the classroom tooo~~

And there was this epic scene when I saw Naomi and Shasha and Amanda Chan downstairs and went rushing down to say hi, and I jumped down the last flight of steps except Naomi started waving her crutches in the air and I ducked and ended up landing on the floor.
I fail sometimes.


It's also worth pointing out that the security guard told us quite explicitly that if we were to leave the general area of the canteen and the hall, we'd be kicked out of the school. Note that NOBODY WHATSOEVER stayed out of the corridors like we were supposed to. =D

Then Awa turned up and I went rushing off to say hi and this CD Naomi told me to pass Ri-chan ended up falling on the floor because of the laws of inertia or whatever and maybe because I didn't actually put it IN my bag but ON my bad in the first place...><

Saw Kathy, but that was hardly epic. I see her too much already as it is.

On the other hand, I saw Pinky-chan too!! Her voice is very high-pitched.
It's only the second time I've seen her in real life. (well, I think I must have seen her a lot before I graduated, but I didn't know her at the time, so I didn't know she was Pinky-chan...)

We ended up telling pretty much everyone that Vivian has three boyfriends. (she doesn't, by the way.) It was hilarious.
Don't worry. I don't think anyone actually believed us.

So then school was dismissed and Naomi and Awa had to leave which was sad but anyway they can see the house when I have a housewarming party!! xDD

And Shasha and Vivi and I went to see the house. =D

Then we went to Coronation and Shasha says we owe her a bubble tea for buying them when she's fasting and drinking them in front of her.

Then we got bored and went to look for Henpai's house but we got lost....we called him saying we were trying to crash his house and got lost, but he said he didn't know how to give directions....then Shasha got bored of getting lost and went home...then Vivi and I got lost again and ended up finding Henpai's house through the Very Long Way that involves passing by Nanyang.

A bee crashed into my ear. >___<
But it didn't sting me.

So then we called Henpai and he said his house was the one with the retard waving out the window.

So we went in and bothered him. I think we bothered his brother too. He has three dogs who bothered Vivian because she's scared of dogs.

Henpai: You're scared of dogs?
Vivian: I'm not SCARED, I just don't like them!!
Henpai: *picks up dog and chases*
Vivi: *runs away*

He has a volume of Higurashi but he wouldn't let me read it because he said I'd crumple it. D=

He also has a lot of figurines and stuff.

I like his dogs.

Anyway in the end we left and I went home and did nothing in particular except Literature homework. ^^

{ 10:08 am }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.