Saturday, 22 August 2009.

Life going on pretty much the same as usual. Max won his dance competition, and promptly converted the row of teenage girls sitting behind me into his fangirls. Who were asking for his school and wanting to marry him. O________O
So anyway. Did some drawing today. My sketchbook's going to run out of room before too long, seriously.
I have the first volume of the Rozen Maiden manga in English, and I don't think it's too bad, although I think they could have done more with Suigintou's design. Certainly Shinku is adorable. I'm also reading the 11th volume of Hayate no Gotoku in Chinese, and after that I also have vol. 4 of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei in Japanese to read.
Henpai: I would cosplay as Zetsubou-sensei, but I can't get the pattern on my clothes to stay still when I move!
....my posts are NOT weird, anyway. Are they?
On second thoughts, don't answer that.
I had to miss CCA yesterday for a doctor's appointment. Freaking allergies.
Onion-san says the translated version of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is available in bookstores for around $15. I'd invest in it, except I already have the Japanese version. Maybe the next book or something.
Plus it's midnight now, which is ridiculously late for someone who needs sleep (coughmecough) so unless I want to be snoozing till 11 tomorrow, I should probably get to bed now. I need to mug Chem anyway, and also write up a percentage-of-the-bloody-grade Literature journal entry.
As for school, well, Math class seemed to be part tutorial and part I-don't-know-what. We managed to get Mr Cheong to let us off early. As teachers go, he's one of the best, even if I'd never tell him that to his face.
Chinese was a test which didn't kill me, and then a joke by Zuowei.
'A man moves into a house, and his neighbour comes out to greet him. The neighbour asks,
"What's your job?"
"I do logic."
"What's that?"
"It's like this. You have a doghouse, right?"
"Yeah?"
"So you must have a dog."
"Yeah."
"And if you have a dog, you must have a house."
"Yeah..."
"And if you have a house, then you must have a wife."
"Yeah....?"
"And if you have a wife, you must be straight, right?"
"Yeah."
So anyway, the neighbour decides that this guy is really awesome, and goes over to talk to HIS neighbour about him.
"The guy next door is OWNAGE, man! He does logic for a living!"
"What's that?"
"Here, I'll demonstrate. Do you have a dog kennel?"
"No."
"Then you must be gay."
(I assure you, it's a lot better spoken.)
(Although they're cold jokes to start with.)
Oh well, got to go. It's tomorrow already.
{ 11:53 pm }