Monday, 3 August 2009.

So.

I went to Awa's competition tomorrow.

Despite ridiculous allegations of stalking from Shasha, no, I simply went because I had nothing better to do. ^______^

Besides which, it's not like she and Ri-chan didn't turn up.

Anyway, I turned up at Plaza Singapura 15 minutes too early, upon which I had this green tea creamy thing at Starbucks and met up with Ri-chan just as she got off the bus and then Shasha got off the next bus and I stuffed the green tea thing into my bag and we went into the MRT station and down this longlonglong escalator and there was this person at the very very bottom with red T-shirt and black pants and paintbrush-like hair and we discussed whether it was Awa and then I ran down and practically glomped it so I'm pretty lucky it WAS Awa, and not some random random stranger lady.

So then we waited with Awa at passenger service counter while Shasha pawned her breakfast off on Ri-chan who had a hard time whether she wanted to stop Shasha from self-starvation more or eat more.

Of course the food won out. This is Ri-chan of whom we speak.

Then Awa called people up and decided they'd meet at Istana instead and there was this freaking long queue in which we joined up with her RGS-art-teammate called Grace who was at Cosfest and I SWEAR she looked familiar, too.

BTW, Ri-chan and I were discussing the necessary costume elements to disguise oneself as Shasha- too-low blouse, knee-length frilly skirt, oversized leather handbag-- and would you believe, ONCE MORE, she turned up in all three. Some people are too predictable. xDD

So then we were lining up in the line which is what people usually do in lines, and then Onion-san and Stef Goh turned up and Onion-san was lugging this incredibly ginormous wood block-thing for backing. And Shasha cut queue or something. But she said the people said it was okay, so whatever.

Then at last we got in and I'm lucky I brought my EZlink card because otherwise you have to bring a passport or something. And there was scanning like in airports and I was freaking paranoid that they'd spot the Starbucks Green Tea Cream Frappucino in my bag and kick me out, but they didn't. Or more likely they didn't care.

They DID have a problem with Maximilian (that's Ri-chan's bunny-shaped bag, for the uninitiated) or at least his shuriken necklace. They told her to throw it away. Instead, she ended up deserting us. FOR A FREAKING SHURIKEN NECKLACE.)

Oh well. It was a nice shuriken necklace.

So then the rest of us, minus Ri-chan who had headed off to a life of solitary meditation at Plaza Singapura, continued on across the Istana lawn. I dunno why they even held it at the Istana. I didn't so much as get to see the building, just the lawn and the golf carts.

I like golf carts.

Then people found somewhere to sit down and Awa went off to get water for an absolute eternity and Shasha deserted us for Ri-chan and the allure of Plaza Singapura because she doesn't like sunny stuff with grass and things.

So I hung around and stared at Onion-san's artwork and Stef's artwork and Awa's drawing and talked at Awa a lot and offered constructive comments, but I don't think it worked out because she ended up scrapping the darn thing with just twenty minutes to go and coming out with something more than slightly rushed.

Stef Goh splattered red stuff all over hers and I thought it was an accident, but apparently not. And after all the effect was really nice.

So then Awa took forever handing in her piece because of the crowdedness and after that we all went off to Plaza Singapura and met up with Ri-chan and Shasha in the bookstore.

Ri-chan had brought the Loveless volume with her but hadn't papered it over yet. So she went upstairs to do so, after I'd more than mildly scarred Onion-san with the yuri (Onion-san: I still don't understand how two girls...you know...) and the rest of us went downstairs and ate at McDonalds. I had chicken nuggets and french fries, which is all I ever eat at McDonalds, but somehow Onion-san thought I was on a diet or something.

If one can eat french fries and still be on a diet, it's worth looking into.

Anyway Ri-chan was short on funds and ended up finishing everyone's leftovers, once she turned up. She'd bought some nice-ish fleur-de-lis paper and papered over the volume right there at McDonalds with the nice Japanese guy and his daughter whose table we'd hijacked sat looking helplessly on. I guess we really shouldn't have been discussing yaoi. It is, after all, a Japanese term.

So then Shasha and Ri-chan and I rushed off to watch the movie. Yay.

It was a pwnsome movie, even if Sean said it wasn't that great. I thought Dumbledore looked really cool the way he swung the fire around~and around~and around. Ri-chan and I did a lot of fangirling of Emma Watson. ^^;;;;

And Ginny is pretty much taller than Harry. And Luna Lovegood's voice is as awesome as ever. And Ron is as fail as ever. And I don't like Lavender Brown. And I thought the cursed-necklace scene was scariest, but Ri-chan pretty much freaked out at the Inferi part and killeded my arm completely.

We forgot to buy popcorn, but who cares, because we'd just eaten anyway.

Later we found out Onion-san's picture got a Merit award. I think that's $50. Which is like 5 manga volumes. Or more. Or less.

Today Awa is fail.

A R C O B A L E N O says:
lol >D
My Sec 1 maths teacher went for a maths lecture in China when they talked about 积 she wrote down "chicken" in her notes.

-e-d-i-t-h- says:
^_____^;;;;;;;;;; (wait, what IS that?)
Chinese phail

A R C O B A L E N O says: O_o product.

-e-d-i-t-h- says: Oh okay.

A R C O B A L E N O says: as in 1 x 1 = 2


And Rachel Chu has been asking me for dog naming ideas. I said Cat was always good.

Plus, oddly enough, Ting talked to me at the pickup-area after school today. Which isn't noteworthy in itself, except I don't think she's ever talked to ME, personally, before. O____O One would think she'd be mad at me right now for involvement in this whole mess, not friendly and writing-style-philosophical-discussion-inclined, but heck, I'm hardly complaining.

*is now somewhat boreded*

Talked in Japanese with Xing Jing today again. I think we're driving everyone else in Track insane.

{ 8:07 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.