Thursday, 17 September 2009.
Today I found out that I missed getting High Distinction for the Australian Math Competition by one mark. One mark. *dies*On the other hand, I did quite well for the formative essay whatever, so I'm happy. ^^
Also did decently for Literature reflections.
Also I took my Japanese oral test today.
DDDDDDD=
I think I didn't die too badly though.
Mr Cheong has been reading people's blogs lately. Because people have been showing him other people's blogs for the lulz.
Allow me to notify my audience that this post has been specially censored to fit the new situation. =D
Vivi and I were drawing character sketches for the manga we plan to draw together, so we based one of the characters off Yoru-senpai. 'Yorumi', with extraordinary psionic powers, a gray jacket, and the catchphrase, 'I'M BORED!!'
Sound familiar?
If not, never mind. You're less scarred this way. xDDDDD
So yeah....the Internet in my room still won't work, even though I've got the Internet-transmitting-plug all hooked up. Maybe because the router is on the first floor and my room is on the third floor.
Which reminds me.
Awa came to NUSHS for a talk yesterday~~~~~~~
And we thought she said she'd be here at 2.
So we were hanging around and waiting and waiting and asking people if they'd seen any suspicious-looking people in RGS uniforms and if so we were looking for the most suspicious, but to no avail....then she didn't turn up till 3 and had to go straight to the talk which she was late for....so then I had to stay back for another two hours to talk to her after the talk, which isn't necessarily a bad thing anyway~~
So then we threw paper airplanes around just a little too much. Also we introduced her to Amanda and Yoru-senpai and Chiruno-san. xD maybe some other people too, I can't remember.
And then she missed the bus back to RGS. If there was a bus back to RGS. We weren't sure. Anyway I gave her a lift because she lives kind of nearby. And she stopped by my house. =D
I tried to convince Awa to come to NUSH, but as she pointed out, how?
^^;;;;;;;
We had a very illuminating conversation about the difference in discipline systems between our schools. And art. And I forgot what else. I think I was doing most of the talking.
ANYWAY.
...yeah. Today in Henpai-Bugging-Period we were talking about Bleach and Touhou and Higurashi. Except when we talk about Bleach Henpai doesn't understand and when we talk about Touhou I don't understand and when we talk about Higurashi Vivian doesn't understand.
Maybe next time we should talk about turtles.
Also unfortunately Henpai is very fail and doesn't know any Japanese dog names. D=
....I should probably talk about what happens in class a bit more. Because otherwise people who visit my blog who are in my class will be like O___O at Awa and O____O at Henpai and O____O at Yoru-senpai. Which is bad. I think.
What is going on in class mostly involves lots of Cheong-level jokes and also card games.
Have I mentioned I'm learning to play Hearts?
'Learning', because although I know the rules, that's a far cry from being able to play properly. Same goes for Daidi. (is that how you spell it?)
But the fact is that for all the interesting things that happen in class, there are already three to five variations on them on other peoples' blogs. And anyway everyone else already knows what happened anyway. ^^;;;;;;;
What's a grue?
{ 5:51 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.