Saturday, 26 September 2009.
Math test was....><
My GC started malfunctioning.
When I pressed the square root sign, I got 'ans' before the square root sign. When I pressed the scroll right button, the screen got spammed with sin-1 and tan-1 and open brackets and the variable k. The backspace button wasn't even working. And that's only the bits I remember.
Plus my spare was with YS because I accidentally left it in the canteen Thursday.
Then after that there wasn't any CCA so I played cards with people. When we were playing Daidi with 5 people, I got 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th at different points in time....but not 1st. ><
*dies*
Yoru-senpai, you saying weird stuff about Awa is not even funny. It is very annoying. Go and obsess over Tricia and leave my primary school friends alone kthx.
Anyway after I played cards I went to the library and Yoru-senpai was there and he told me that the graph I was doing for physics should be a straight line and I told him I thought it was a curve. Then I made it a curve. =D
Then we discussed whether the lamp was obeying Ohm's law.
Yoru-senpai: Of course it is! You mean to say this guy discovered this law and it's in all the textbooks and it's WRONG???
(The lamp was not obeying Ohm's law.)
^^;;;;;
So then afterwards I was walking around doing nothing in particular for a long time and then YFC released and I found Sean.
Also I had to borrow his cellphone because I mistakenly thought that my mom was picking me up at 4 and that I had forgotten.
Also I looked at this airplane thing he's making and commented on its un-aerodynamic-ness and then he said it didn't have to be aerodynamic because the motor was pro enough to fly on its own and carry the battery pack too, so I facepalmed, and some time along there I found out that THEY ARE GOING TO PUT IT ON THE END OF A LINE AND WHIRL IT OUT OVER THE HEADS OF US POOR INNOCENT TRACK PEOPLE OVER AND OVER WHILE ERIC STANDS THERE ON THE TRACK SOMEWHAT POINTLESSLY AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN TO A BUNCH OF SPRINTING PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN'T RUN IN LANES ONE TO FIVE.
Just like they already do once a month.
Anyway the whole time we were talking Yoru-senpai was looking for Tricia and he must have passed us about four times which was very o_____O
Then Sean left.
But then Yoru-senpai and I found Vivi and Tricia and went off to KFC to eat.
Then we got back and it was seven and the concert was almost starting and Ri-chan called and said she was waiting at Clementi Bus Interchange
so we thought she was waiting for us
and we went running off there
anyway I ran
Vivi walked
It's not an easy trip if you run all the way
So then we found out she had actually been waiting at the back gate
so we walked back to school
and split up
I went to the back gate and Vivi was supposed to find her classmate whose card can open the back gate
but Ri-chan wasn't at the back gate
So then we had to borrow Jia Wei's phone because Vivi's was dead at that point
and we called Ri-chan
only to find out she was already at the concert.
Anyway we only really missed the first three things or so.
There was this part when two teachers sang 'ai wo bie zou' (my mom's com doesn't have chinese characters ^^;;;;;) and they translated it as 'love me don't go' but anyway it was really nice and all these people were waving their cellphones in the air.
{ 3:10 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.