Saturday, 17 October 2009.
...I'm bored.And emo.
Bored and emo.
The perfect setup for an incredibly disjointed (and overdue) post.
Firstly, what's with lit?
The critical response was due on the 8th and Ms Koh didn't so much as tell me it was overdue.
><
*currently working on it*
anyway I don't think anyone in Lit reads my blog
so I don't think anyone in Lit will be able to tell me wtf is going on.
Oh wellll.
Polya test was....><
Actually everything was ><
I mugged for History a bit though.
And Candice lives in a box.
Something like that.
Also fireworks spew the cold night air, my argumentative essay apparently sucked (but I don't care because zomg it was so much fun to write) and bombs like to boomz with a loud boomz.
Ms Lam thought Bryan's group invented the black eyed peas.
Ms Lam: I thought that was some kind of bean.....
^^;;;;;;
Also I have to remember to type up and email my essay to Ms Lam.
The essay was about Shihouin Yoruichi.
From Bleach.
Because they told us to write about our favourite TV/cartoon character.
She isn't strictly my favourite, but what the heck.
Easier to write about her than Tatsuki, I didn't want to write about Renji, Deidara is insane, Itachi is a mass murderer, Gokudera smokes and acts like he's gay for Tsuna, Akito is freaky, Shigure is perverted, Kallen was only my second choice to write about....
*shrugs*
Tell me if I forgot anyone.
=D
Also Vivi says they killed off Riza Hawkeye from FMA.
WTF HOW CAN THEY KILL OFF HAWKEYE
><
I DON'T WANT TO READ FMA ANYMORE.
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Also I bought Suzumiya Haruhi cards.
But they have a leetle too much fanservice.
^^;;;;
It's not like I knew they'd be bordering on indecent when I bought them!!!!!!
Track was stepdown and stuff.
The usual.
I pwned one or two.
^^;;;;;;
After all, why not??
Coach wore electric blue leggings.
AKA walking nuclear disaster.
Somewhat.
I like chocolate cake.
Especially the kind
that is crunchy
at the bottom
and nice
wth I haven't called Ri-chan in so long.
But it's half past eleven
so it's not like I can call her now.
><
Apparently when Xing Jing saw the Gamelan poster during CCA recruitment fair, she thought it was Game LAN. ^^:;;;;;;;
Also she says Yoru-senpai is tomato-kao-senpai, or tomato-face-senpai.
But he got mad when I called him that.
oh wellllll
I suppose tomatoes don't make good faces.
And Vivi's busy making avatars for gaia online and is ditching our joint manga project.
For now anyway.
At any rate it's just as well, since one needs to mug and stuff.
Yay.
I like blueberry muffins.
{ 11:20 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.