Friday, 9 October 2009.

Today was track.
Xing Jing owes me ice cream.
Vivian thought I was pronouncing Xing Jing's name as Shinji.
Which is freaky.

Xing Jing's idea of slacking is annoying.


Also we saw Yoru-senpai and Vivian turned up and not much else happened after CCA

CCA itself was okay, since we didn't have to do stepdown
hurdles are fun
Dayna finally figured out how to do it
=D

Before CCA I think we played Hearts and Bridge and Daidi.
I won at Daidi for the first two times today.
=DDDDD

Also Vivi showed me how to use bluetooth on my phone.
I can now use bluetooth on my phone.


Also, I don't like the new math classes.
><
Everything is ridiculously easy to solve,
but they insist that we use their ridiculously complicated methods,
even when we have clearly got the answer it doesn't count if it's not simple enough for an idiot to read,
and if it's an answer they don't already have written down, they practically laugh at it EVEN WHEN IT'S CORRECT.
D=
Without the supercomplicatedthingy they want, why not just use brute force method?
Well, because, you know, the people around here might actually want an EXPLANATION as to how the damn thing works.
><
><
><

*emo*

What's the point of extrapolating anyway?

I want Cheong back.
At least his classes were funny.

Physics test Monday
I have to muggggg
seeing as I don't know any of the formulas.

Oh dear.

{ 7:35 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.