Friday, 2 October 2009.

aaargh I hate blogger advertisements.
All this searcherzone
and travian
and I dunno what

More people should use Livejournal.
><
....not that I do.
On account of ditching that account a long time ago
and mostly just using it to comment on Joey's LJ
because she's like the only one who uses it
although Awa had one at one point?
...oh well....

Also school today was fun~~
Went off with Vivian to this shopping mall near school before CCA that we don't actually know the name of and spent 5 minutes plus convincing ourselves that the comics con had moved out before we actually found it.

Then I bought 2 posters.
=DDDDD
One Suzumiya Haruhi one with Yuki and Mikuru and Haruhi on this bench or something, and one Bleach one with Urahara and Hiyori because it was cuuuute.
I liked the one with Yoruichi and young! Byakuya more but
a) Vivian has it already
b) Yoruichi is showing too much cleavage to be stuck on the wall in a room I share with my sister
c) young Byakuya is actually kind of weird-looking.

We had a few more for considering but we ditched them.
=D
(Vivian bought three on Wednesday.)

Also then we went to the Coffee Bean where there was this students' discount that made buying large cheaper than buying regular so there was this long thing where I struggled with my student pass only to be reminded by our dear Vivi-chan that we were already wearing school uniforms.

Then I mostly had to pay for hers.
Then track was hurdles. Which were fun. I only knocked down one or two. Less than Xing Jing. Muahahahahaha
Then stepdown training which wasn't. Fun. At. All.
To the uninitiated, stepdown might sound easy. Or, you know, slack.
Kindly ditch that idea immediately.
=D

Stepdown training involves running 400m, then 350 m, then 300m, and so on to 100m. With not a long break in between either.

So I pwned the 250m that was in the middle and just sat down.
Stomach cramps from drinking too much water.
Blah.

Also Yoru-senpai, Naomi wants to know where you got the orange Kit-Kat so we can have them for the annual Halloween party tradition we have.

This year's is at Naomi's place.
I hope everyone can make it.
I don't know what to dress up as.
><

I invited Onion-san
but it turns out Halloween is against her religion.
Oh well.

Anyway I was talking about track and the coach was talking at Xing Jing about her potential and how she could be a finalist with special training.
Then she was apparently somewhat un-subtly telling him she really didn't care.
^^;;;;;

We were talking a lot.
But she was the one who got in trouble for it.
So she was mad at me.
=D

Also Amanda and Ji Hyun and I seem to be starting a Xing Jing fanclub....even though I'm not actually a fan of hers?
*confused*

Anyway according to popular belief, it can't be too hard to make up the members.
*cough*preexistingfanboys*cough*

Oh well.

I borrowed forty cents from Amanda to make up the money I needed for ice peach tea.
><

This was because I paid for Vivian's ice blended.
Oh well.
It's not like I would have actually done anything useful with the money if I hadn't spent it.
=DDDD

(see above as to why I have practically no savings at all.)
xDDDDDDDDD


I'm going to miss Cheong.
The new guy doesn't look lame at all.
Or even funny.
And I'm going to ****ING HATE HAVING FILM CREWS IN THE CLASSSS

I mean, how are we supposed to sleep? Or draw? Or swear? Or generally contribute to the general class environment?
...I don't actually sleep or swear that much, but still!!!!

><

{ 8:28 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.