Saturday, 24 October 2009.
I don't like mugging for history.D=
I also have to remember to call Ri-chan about helping me set up my laptop
and also I have to mug Chinese
because I can't remember how to write an official letter or whatever that is.
We have to do letter-writing for the exam, right?
><
Also I have to get my Lit costume ironed
and do the 2 history essay questions for homework
and eat lunch.
How is History useful at all?
I mean, science might be worth it when I'm older, math is always going to come in handy to some degree, english is for communication and chinese and japanese are for not-so-good communication, etcetcetc, but wtf is the point of learning history?
^^;;;;;
Also I didn't like Polya AT ALL.
(Mr Cheong is saying we can't criticise the school on our blogs, but if it spends a ridiculous amount of time teaching us patently useless things and then grades us on them, what are we supposed to do?)
(Yes, I hate Polya. I generalised the problem because the guy keeps saying to generalise. Then because the generalisation was inaccurate, they took off marks for the solution itself. ><)
(And because it's worth repeating, I HATE POLYA. What sort of test grades you on your ability to follow the rules and systems laid down to control creative thinking?)
So I spent a long time filling in the feedback form and writing about how much I disliked the course and how useless it was, but I don't particularly feel like handing it in.
Oh well.
Yoru-senpai is keeping the soft toys for my class's lit play. He's also helping out with the lights and music and voiceovers. =DDDDD
also omgwtf someone remind me to bring Cash's acid-base notes on monday because I seem to have accidentally taken them home DDD=
Back to mugging then~
{ 2:31 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.