Tuesday, 27 October 2009.
um...right.
Post.
It's been a while.
I was kind of planning to go on exams blog-hiatus
but who am I kidding
I am going to be on the computer until someone from Lit comes online and can tell me how long the ****ing reflections are supposed to be, anyway.
*shrugs*
Anyway
lit play is over
it went okay~~
um
mostly.
^^;;;;
We tried to rehearse at 3
but the pink bear called Buttons was too popular
and basically the stuffed toys kept getting snatched
and that annoying orange ball kept bouncing around
and some people had to keep laughing
and halfway through things started degenerating into confusion.
Not that there was anything wrong with our group.
It was just that Clarice got something spilled on her again
(I have never seen such a person for getting things spilled on herself. It's like she's magnetic.)
and then Ji and Ruth were saying that jackets got dried by hanging on the window-pegs (?)
so they tried to handcuff Clarice to the window-pegs with a tie
so the guys noticed (and it looked v v wrong too)
and started getting....excited
and joining in
and by the end you couldn't tell who was harassing who
and it was damn hard to get through the crowd
and LYH had to ask me what BDSM stands for even though he probably should know already. Doesn't being a guy in our class automatically guarantee that you know everything in that general area already?
*shrugs*
anyway things were somewhat confused
and I was kind of yelling my lines or anyway projecting my voice v loud
and Zong Yao was telling me not to yell
(omgwtf I typed his name as Zong Yaoi)
but otherwise I couldn't quite hear myself
and Yoru-senpai kept screwing up the music because he couldn't hear us either.
But Shankari brought cookie-ish things which were v v nice.
Must tell her to bring them for class chalet.
If we've even booked it.
(Mr Cheong came into the classroom and started talking about some date being confirmed and I thought he was talking about class chalet but it turned out he was talking about math exam. DDDDD= must mug)
This evening I mugged chem
I think I revised everything except redox
I don't like redox....
So yeah.
For the reading days, I plan to mug like crazy.
=D
Only way I'll pass, you know, ANYTHING.
Although I didn't do too badly for chem quiz. ^^
Meanwhile, life is confusing on multiple fronts; some stuff that I don't know what to think about, some mixed signals from someone I just got to make friends with, then the opposite problem from another friend...
Plus that *********************** *spams asterisks* Vivian firstly agreed to help with sound and lighting, secondly didn't turn up for practice, and thirdly refused to come help when I asked her just before the performance, right after the farewell assembly.
Farewell assembly was sad D=
although it was funny when the montage-thing was lagging or something
I don't want to not see Henpai anymore
and I swear it sounded like they said Maisuke was going to the south pole
Maybe?
If so I'll ask him for photos
=DDDDD
Saw Henpai today though.
Except it was just for dance practice I think because he's going to Japan with the group of exchange students and they're dancing the hare hare yukai...
but Vivi and I couldn't stop and talk because we were rushing off to Japanese listening compre
for which I didn't die.
Also apparently Ji wrote a romantic descriptive essay on her blog about Mush and Ze.
Then Yi Xuan started overreacting and throwing stuff or something
and she said something like how he just wanted to be the one in the essay instead of Ze.
But what I think is that for all we know he might want to be the one in the essay instead of Mush.
=DDDD
um
don't tell him I said that.
if he doesn't already know
^^;;;;;;;;;
{ 8:03 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.