Tuesday, 17 November 2009.

Right

whatever

sorry for not posting more..?

^^

so anyway

I'm going to watch Evangelion 2 on Friday!!!! Never mind that I didn't watch Evangelion 1 and I don't think Ri-chan or Awa know the plot at all.....><

but still

it'll be fun!!!

=DDDDDDD

Also there was track without the year 1s which was very very boring
because apparently track is more interesting with Xing Jing and Amanda

And before that I played Truth or Dare with Ji and YX and Adrian and Ji was ending all her sentences with 'in bed' for a dare.

"I don't want to do this....in bed!"

etc etc etc

and there are some very LOL photos that I can't really be bothered to post because if I have the time to hook my phone to the computer- bluetooth keeps failing- I should probably have the time to call Ri-chan back, which I am going to do AFTER I finish this post.

I was a badminton ref yesterday.
Have I mentioned I can't play badminton?

Vivi had to help me out.

Anyway it was hilarious because like zero Fleming people turned up
so because all the matches were between Fleming and Faraday, and between Nobel and Fibo, Faraday automatically advanced to the 2nd round...xDDDDDD

I ate at Ikea yesterday with about 1/3 of the class.
It's sad that we have a Bonded Class just in time to get split up.
It seems most of what we bond over is food and cards though. ^^

Clara has a nice jacket. It says GRYFFINDOR on it and is stripy.
I still haven't gotten over the Harry Potter addiction, it seems. =D
I want a gryffindor jacket too!

Then today we went to SIFAS where my sister takes dance classes.
Singapore Indian Fine Arts Society
lol I can remember what it stands for

and we were wandering around looking at these rooms with demonstrations of whatever they teach
and Ze played the violin and Cakey played the veena and when we got to the keyboard room Yu Han randomly started playing something and then Mr Cheong and Adrian danced and then Wen Jun danced and then Yu Han and Adrian danced in a very O___O way- sounds sick when I write it like that, but really they were just waving their hands and looking weird.
No demonstrations took place.

Cheong also did some traditional Indian dance. ^^:;;;;;

And the food was fail, and then we went back to school and I took the AMC8 and I don't think I got full marks this year. D=

Then I took the bus home and talked for a long time with Ji Hyun but can't remember anything either of us said.

Oh welllllll.

My ipod is still missing. D<

{ 8:26 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.