Monday, 7 December 2009.

Yoru-senpai is talking to me.

That's a good sign, right?

Oh wellll
Nobody wants to hear me ramble in real life.
You know, sentences that start over here and end way over there and are occasionally way too obscure and vague with random references to completely irrelevant things such as Ri-chan's borrowed hamster and then manage to go on for so long that anyone who was listening at the start will feel obliged for the good of humankind to cut me off halfway----

...I'm doing it again.

xDDD

but then what else are blogs for?


Wild Wild Wet today was funnnnnn.
Ri-chan the Ultra Yaoi Fangirl borrowed Peculiar Chris which is a book about a gay guy in Singapore and was reading it on the MRT.
*shrugs*

and then we got to Pasir Ris MRT.

I like Pasir Ris MRT.
It seems to have a sort of holiday atmosphere.
Which is getting fainter and fainter with each visit I make there.

I bet it would be troublesome to live there.

But at least one would be more likely to get a seat on the MRT...

Ri-chan and I turned up early and had subway cookies for Breakfast #2.

Breakfast #1 we had at my house, because she slept over.

I'm sleeping at her house tomorrow night.
Yay holidays.


I'm also watching New Moon with her and Naomi tomorrow at Bishan
and then on Wednesday I'm going to meet up with Max- my friend from ice skating- at the pool.

And after that I have no idea.

Yay for holidays and day-to-day-planning.

Maybe I should have a party.
xD

Or finish watching Evangelion, because for some reason I seem to have put it on hold.
D=

I have this poster of Rei I bought for $15 at AFA and it's really prettyy

but um

very bandage-y and skintight clothing and I don't know what

and Ri-chan was like, does your mom know you have this?

so maybe I shouldn't put it on my wall just yet.



^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


I saw Sophia this morning, because Ri-chan and I were going to Nanyang to pick up a slinky from there. Never mind that we aren't exactly allowed to be randomly wandering into Nanyang for no reason. ^^;;;
Plus we got lost.



Also back when Shasha had her chalet, we were having breakfast at McDonald's and then the people from the next table got up to leave and one of them said hi and it was CLARA.
Of all the people it could have been, it was someone I'd have been much more likely to bump into in my own neighbourhood.
I wonder if I posted this in my last post.
^^;;;;

oh well
that's it for today
yay


^^

{ 8:07 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.