Tuesday, 12 January 2010.
Not paying attention + attempting to be reasonably cordial = epic screw-up?^^;;;;
Ignore my last post.
I mean, why sit through the sleep-deprived ramblings of a maniac?
=]
blahhhhh
I want to make more friends in my class!!!
=]
=]
=]
=]
finally a nice smiley that doesn't involve reaching for the SHIFT key.
I forgot to talk about the microwaved tangyuan.
=]
it had been all boiled and stuff
but no soup
just the tangyuannish round thing
and it dried up because it was sitting in the fridge
with nobody eating it
and it was super hard and cold and disgusting
and I was hungry
so I microwaved it to heat it up
and then it expanded like siao
and the top came off one of them
and there was all this partially-caramelised black sesame stuff
and they had a texture like a cross between mochi and rice crackers.
They were actually kind of nice,
in a WTF sort of way.
=]
Julia said she lost her phone.
I hope she found it.
We had hair and attire check today.
Ms Lau sent like all the boys who didn't cut their hair when she told them to to go see Mr Lim
(lol wth i typed Ms Lim)
but then he sent most of them back.
Like Russell who had approximately 2 hairs touching his ear.
Also Chen Yue cut the hair around his ears with an electric shaver in an attempt to be subversive by not cutting his hair properly like Ms Lau told him to, or something like that, but it failed because she just thought it was very diligent of him.
Ms Lau is a nice teacher, but I can't figure out what to make of her.
It's hard to present one's opinion to her, because she seems to just hold on to whatever idea she started with....but maybe I'm just too used to Christine Lam, who is on the other end of the spectrum when it comes to listening to everyone's opinion.
^^;;;
I still think that a teacher teaching expository-slash-argumentative-ish-essays should be more open to a well-thought-through argument or three.
...I'm not used to not being able to debate something with my English teacher when I want to.
I bet if Ms Lau made a grammar mistake and I pointed it out, she wouldn't listen to me for a second.
But then again she doesn't come across as the kind of English teacher who would make grammar mistakes.
Blah.
What was I talking about today?
Japanese was in one of the new classrooms.
We have a year 1.
And chiisai-gaburieru-san left us.
D=
Oh well.
I think I have math homework.
{ 6:33 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.