Monday, 11 January 2010.

You know how it is when you read something and your life gets pulled out from under you and you're falling like the drop on a roller coaster?

..I'm not sure if I do.

I don't usually post twice in a day, as the people who nag me to post can tell you, but i just felt like...rambling?

As in, I'm confused, it's entirely irrelevant to anything important, and it makes no difference in the long run, not to mention I'll probably land in the same place for the infinite time, plus there might be so many i-told-you-sos and this-is-good-keep-it-ups which are even worse when I know it shouldn't be a good thing...
wait, what?
I'm confused.

What difference does it make anyway? One, two, three, five, ten, zero-out-of-seven...
=D

I like writing obscure things!!!

I'm just worried that something I'd taken some time to accept seems to be in...remission? Is that the right word?
Perhaps I'm overreacting?
I've thought these things before.
If you know what I'm talking about, don't say anything.
Life is just a quest to find the self or something anyway, isn't it?
I just haven't figured out which parts to hold onto.
And if I shouldn't.
I probably shouldn't.
It just feels weird.
It's just chance, I think, now that I've had time not to panic.
Why panic if it's a good thing?
That's a question for some other time.
My head hurts.

><

Shuffling is a headache.



How long until I land where I started?

{ 9:22 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.