Wednesday, 14 April 2010.

You could say I am bored.

And then again, as Onion-san has notified me, boredom is a luxury.

But in this case it's not exactly luxury; I simply don't have the energy to do anything else. I certainly should, and I still haven't done literature (send it to me, Russell!! D<) but still there is nothing but this rather listless cloud.

Isn't the Internet interesting?

Like you can just go out and read the blogs and Facebook pages (assuming you've friended each other) of acquaintances and acquaintences of acquaintances, until you're mesmerised by the very workings of people's minds-- for every insightful blogger, of course, there are probably five normal and ten mediocre ones, but when you come across someone really amazing you can tell right away.
You could almost say the Internet normalises stalking.
It's a bit of a jump in logic, to be certain, but the fact is that you go out and read blog upon blog that nobody will have ever dreamt of your coming across---and then before you know it you're cyberstalking someone, and the warning signals have never even gotten around to being raised.

Not that I have any personal experience of this, of course.

But really the Internet is fascinating.

Fascinating.

And very, very distracting.

(ooh, shiny!)

And of course like so many people I can't live without it.

{ 7:04 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.