Wednesday, 12 May 2010.



1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, mp3 player, etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

5. Tag 15 friends

6. Everyone tagged have to do same thing

7. Have Fun!



IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Not A Love Song- Uh Huh Her
(I'm not sure what that's supposed to indicate.)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Forgive Me- Evanescence
(They have to be able to forgive me every time I screw up, I guess. =D)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Explode- Uh Huh Her
('I wanna explode, watch me'......)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Blue Bird- Ikimonogakari
(Actually it's a very nice song. >D)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Kissed A Girl- Katy Perry
(.....)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Sweet Sacrifice- Evanescence
(How....ominous. D=)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Getting There- Miho Fukuhara
(they've still got a ways to go)

WHAT IS 2+2?
YELL- Ikimonogakari
(math makes me yell. D<)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Little Liar- Joan Jett
(Not true! It lies! Don't listen to it, Ri-chan!! DX)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
(isn't it basically a song about stalking? D=)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Con- Tegan and Sara
(..........DDDDDX)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Funhouse- Pink
('it's time to stop the countdown, I'm going to burn it down'.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE
Everyone- Uh Huh Her
('and you stop the world from falling, just to stay alive')

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Call Me When You're Sober- Evanescence
(....that's sort of extremely depressing and untrue.)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
She Wolf- Shakira
(No. Just no.)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Blah Blah Blah- Kesha
(.....oh my god, this is hilarious. Someone please play this at my funeral. >D)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Suffocated- Orianthi
(......no matter how I look at this, it doesn't make sense.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Clumsy Sky- Girl in a Coma
('are we alright now? something's gonna happen....')

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Koisuru Otome- Ikimonogakari
('girl in love'. could be worse.)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Nineteen- Tegan and Sara
(That makes five more years to live...?)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Lacrymosa- Evanescence
('Blame it on me~~~ setting you free~~~')

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
American Idiot- Green Day
(I think it would be undiplomatic to agree with that.)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Sakura- Ikimonogakari
(.....)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Barracuda- Heart
('you've got me down, down, down on my knees.' )

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Please Don't Leave Me- Pink
(D=)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Covered- Uh Huh Her
('guess I don't know anything, won't see you again my love....'.)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I Was Married- Tegan and Sara
(No. No, I wasn't.)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Misery Business- Paramore
(No comment necessary.)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Gives You Hell- Glee
(guess we're back where we started. =)



If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

{ 10:16 am }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.