Wednesday, 26 May 2010.

something seems very empty-ish.

as though all my goals and all my dreams are floating off together in a mass of soap bubbles.



the semester is over, and here I am headdesking over whether to use Paramore or Mayday for the class montage background music.


it's going rather decently.

Some of them are too blurry.



as for everything else

there's not much of it really

and that that there is,

is sort of depressing

and even when it comes to the bits I care about,

I'm almost afraid to ask.



....today was the singapore discovery center.

I still don't know what it's like.

We didn't actually get to see any of it.


Just wander around randomly learning International Friendship Day and YOG stuff that made little to no sense, and was uninteresting to boot.
I was expecting something maybe a little more informative and a lot more interesting, a little less 'go there and fill in this booklet right now.'

Although Wang Bo's 360 degrees somersault-thingy on the human foosball was pretty epic, if odd.


=)


so now....there's not much.


I tagged along with the ex-204 class outing contingent for lunch.

Is it tagging along if I had every right to be there?

Lunch was nice.

I ran out of change to cover my share of the GST though.

somebody tell me how much I owe Zee.




and for now, I just hope I can sleep late tomorrow. >D


(because I feel alone, and I hate feeling alone. Solitude is not my thing.)

{ 11:00 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.