Friday, 23 July 2010.

and no one in the land of oz
no wizard that there is or was



woots.


msn failure.

I like the idea of playing with themes.
like weaving them through a book.
do you think the great authors like write down ahead of time all the themes they want to bring up?
or does it just come naturally?

seems to me a lot more artists are taught to be artists than writers taught to be writers.
of course, this is personal observation and not actually meant to be taken as fact or used for reference.
I probably don't even need to insert a disclaimer.

gah msn failure.
the bloody program refuses to do absolutely anything at all.
headdesk.



if you can't find a partner, use a wooden chair!~

better or worse in context?
don't mind me, I'm just an idiot.


I like names.
some of them are pretty.




I have this feeling that I will be blogging for a while now, because MSN is still refusing to work.
so tragic.
and, naturally, I be suffering from boredom.


actually, having time is interesting. one can read up on various topics online.
especially when msn is NOT WORKING.

*stabs*

also I don't like texting because whenever I use it to try and make a point I end up with an incoherent piecemeal 4-message-sized ramble or something.
as you can imagine, I don't used it to try and make many points.

(I just think you're depraved.)
>D


no actually I'm just bored and high off noxiously coloured stiff marshmallow-esque candy.

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.

(I'm awesome! I'm awesome! I'm awesome! et cetera et cetera ad nauseam.)


lovely. back to latin, I see.

(et cetera, ad nauseam, quid pro quo, et tu, veni vidi vici, ad hominem, ad hoc, augustus caesar, kyrie eleison, homo sapiens, et cetera et cetera et cetera ad nauseam redux.)

no, I can't speak much Latin, can I. (cerebellum!)


D=


Windows Messenger, thou blue penguin-shaped traitor! Unhand thy foul scarlet X and take up the verdant shield! Unveil thy banner of options upon my right-click!

ooh I think it's working.
awesome.



today I feel like talking about the Cult of the Individual.


see, a long time ago in the USA they asked a bunch of kids whether they thought they were important, and about 12% of them said yes. then recently they asked another bunch of kids, and 87% of them proclaimed their importance. or something. what, you were expecting proper data?

(sorry. D= )

but anyway.

this....is highlighting a trend in mentality. about how any one person is so much more likely to be self-centered or generally see themselves as important.

a lot of people think it's a bad thing, and to some degree I guess it is.

but, more objectively, it's a change.
it's not necessarily a change for the worse or a change for the better.
just a change in mindsets.

....I forgot why I wanted to bring this up, and damn that sounds so retarded to write.

anyway.


meh.

msn still not working.





time for another headdesk.



lost my innocence,
don't know where it went, baby
don't you love me, don't you love me
don't you love me, don't you love me


I have a feeling that I've sort of lost track of this post.


(self-righteous piece of dirt!)



I hope you're happy now.

{ 8:37 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.