Monday, 12 July 2010.
I don't miss the school per se, but as of right now I really miss the people. Most of them.
Thus, I am planning a birthday party. For myself. I feel so self-centered. But you see, it presents another problem, because first there is Ri-chan and Awa and Naomi and Shasha and Onion-san, and then there is Russell and Isaac and Kuo Xuan and Cyrus et al, both of which are perfectly good groups of friends, and then there is Yoru-senpai and Vivian who sort of fit into both groups, and then there is all the people I forgot whom I ought to have listed, because I'm sure they exist, and bringing together two groups of people who mostly don't know each other is not always the best of ideas. Here's hoping it all works out, and that I can find something for Russell's birthday in time. (A large fishtank! >D)
And yay, Spain won the world cup, and I had frozen yogurt for dinner to celebrate. From Sogurt, in case you were wondering. ^^
It is almost eleven. Almost almost almost eleven, and I'm alternating between feeling fuzzy yay yay yay for no logical reason (yay writing) and emo because of how little difference one really manages to make to people on the whole. Like, never am I made aware of how irrelevant I really am until I go out of my way to find out, and somehow that makes it worse?
Today Max from ice-skating called and I thought he was Julia. I think that's a sign I'm sleep-deprived or something. =_____=
I...am so bored staying around at home. But I might be watching Despicable Me with Yoru-senpai tomorrow. Which is a good thing, and has sparked me to decide that maybe all I really need to do is get out of the house more. Meet up with people more. Who knows, it might be fun.
sometimes it seems to me that all anyone really wants (needs?) is validation.
{ 10:51 pm }