Thursday, 15 July 2010.
so, never try to be a detective.
not now, not ever.
seriously.
no matter what.
chances are you will simply make a tremendous idiot of yourself.
and, having made a tremendous idiot of myself, that is all I have to say about the matter.
seriously.
there go my dreams of becoming a Private Investigator.
xD
meanwhile, my Internet is failing something awful, and I feel generally depressed, in a sort of one-step-out-of-reality kind of way. Hi, I'm Edith, I used to exist.
but I don't anymore.
I'm still depressed, though. D=
trying to find a way to live my own life while keeping up with everyone else's; can't wait for the RGS play. is it bad that all the highlights now are tied to other people?
(this is no good. it really really isn't.)
watching eclipse with Ri-chan on Monday, I think. I think.
yes, it is bad that I don't know.
I feel deaded; sort of emo and empty and generally, well, dead. and an idiot. did I mention an idiot? (please, let's go back to a world where we can all laugh at ourselves, it's so hard online.)
yes, it is all my fault that the first one died.
and all I've really come to know is that I belong to what is altogether the wrong world.
none, that is.
but still.
it be ten-o-clock and I be suffering from Internet fail.
yay.
yayety yayety yayety yay.
and then there is the personal confusion over certain issues anyway.
although strangulation successful, I suppose.
who knows why.
maybe I'm still stranded on someone else's reflection.
time to discard our dreams, people. we only have so long to live.
the present is cruel; let's think about the past. the past past. past tense. long time ago. or at least before I took a break from reality.
(I want to break something.)
maybe I will kill an icecube or two, and they'll remind me of you.
and in a similar vein:
truth time: what's the craziest thing you ever did because you liked someone?
no, you can't say 'someone'.
I am tired.
not tired as in tired, but not tired as in anything in particular.
Just tired in general, I suppose.
(no, my aim is not to be coherent. if my aim were to be coherent I would be coherent.)
or maybe not.
sometimes I fail.
we all fail sometimes. tests, exams, communication, life.
sometimes everything falls on top of one and one feels like taking a short break to die.
{ 9:48 pm }