Wednesday, 14 July 2010.

Why are you taking yet another shuffle quiz?
Victim of Circumstance- Joan Jett
(Clearly, it isn't my fault.)

What's currently in your fridge?
Tik Tok- Ke$sha
(does that mean a clock?)

Your biggest nightmare?
Bury Me Alive- We Are The Fallen
(on second thoughts, please don't.)

What place would you like to visit?
Not A Love Song- Uh Huh Her
(who wants to visit love songs anyway?)

A reason to commit suicide?
Love Is All Around- Joan Jett
(....)

Why are we here?
Speechless- Lady Gaga
(right, no answer.)

Something you never dared to say to anyone...?
Estoy Aqui- Shakira
('I'm here'. uh, that's not so scary to say, is it?)

One thing the world really doesn't need?
I'm The Only One- Melissa Etheridge
(so...I'm the only thing the world doesn't need.)

What's your biggest unfulfilled wish?
Their Cell- Girl in a Coma
(this one I don't understand..)

If you could invent something, what would it be?
American Idiot- Green Day
(...)

The last thing you say before you die?
Mercy- Glee
(=______=)

What's your destiny?
Inevitable- Shakira
(so my destiny is inevitable?)

What do you do when you're alone in an elevator?
Say So- Uh Huh Her
("I am alone in an elevator!!")

Why do people go fishing?
I Am Not A Robot- Marina and the Diamonds
(so how do you expect me to have the answer?)

What would you do with your slaves?
Alejandro- Lady Gaga
(I was going to ask how one does Alejandro, but that sounds...wrong.)

Is there a man on the moon?
Hello- Evanescence
(Hi, Mr. Man-In-The-Moon!!)

What does hell look like?
Before The Dawn- Evanescence
(so that would be...nighttime?)

About what would you like to write a book?
Misguided Ghosts- Paramore
(sounds interesting!!)

The best thing ever is...?
Losing My Religion- Alanis Morisette
(...indeed.)

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Rocket- Goldfrapp
(it was...on a rocket?)

Why do you listen to music?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
(I....don't think so?)

What do you do when you're alone and nobody's watching?
Yell- Ikimonogakari
(makes sense!)

Why are other people so stupid?
Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
(right, blame it all on the tabloid photographers or whatever.)

Last thing you ate?
Mona Lisa- All-American Rejects
(personally I think it was a cracker.)

Why is grass green?
I Miss You Like Crazy- Natalie Cole
(so clearly I'm in no state to answer that question either.)

Your phone is ringing, but who's on the other end?
She Wolf- Shakira
(so maybe I shouldn't pick up the phone?)

What should you stop doing?
Mona Lisa- All-American Rejects
(I am not doing the Mona Lisa.)

A word of advice to the readers of this quiz?
Dance With Me- Uh Huh Her
(or not.)




and and and and
AHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT.

{ 11:46 am }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.