Tuesday, 31 August 2010.

boo.


this is your friendly neighbourhood Edith.


who is becoming more and more Americanised by the day. the other day I went upstairs to my bedroom with my shoes on. I feel an identity crisis on its way. xD

someday soon my spelling will turn americanised too. although no matter what, 'haemoglobin' and 'oesophagus' are still prettier than 'hemoglobin' and 'esophagus'. not that either deals with particularly pretty subject matter, but meh.

remember what I said about my navy blue oil spill nails? Deepti decided today that she was going to repaint them. now they are silver and non-oil-spill-y.


i shall now proceed to de-stress by doing an itunes shuffle meme.


The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Everyone- Uh Huh Her
("Everyone! Look over here!")

Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:
Road To Home- Girl In A Coma
("Does anyone remember the way home?")

Your message to the world:
So What- Pink
(=D)


Your deepest secret:
True Colours- Glee
(=DD)

Your innermost desire:
Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
(....what can I say?)

Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Closest Thing To Crazy- Katie Melua
(scratch that; if I'm getting married, I must be crazy already.)

On your deathbed, you'll whisper:
Know Your Enemy- Green Day
(the last shreds of wisdom imparted by the dying!)

Your friends say behind your back:
Taking Chances- Glee
(o.O)

You say behind your friends' back:
Hello- Evanescence
(Hello!! Over here! Why is your back facing me?! D= )

When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
Total Eclipse of the Heart- Bonnie Tyler
(that is an exceedingly peculiar thing to mutter to oneself in the morning.)

If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:
Eyes Like Yours- Shakira
(...I suppose being stranded on a desert island generally makes people go a little loopy?)

Right now, your feelings are:
You're The One That I Want- Grease
(not exactly that direct, I'd say.)

What's your excuse for reposting this:
Come To My Window- Melissa Etheridge
(and if you do, I'll whisper my excuse in your ear! ....then wait for you to realise you're 3 stories in the air.)

Your life's soundtrack:
Anything For You- Evanescence
(My life must be a rather emo movie.)

The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Gives You Hell- Glee
(I dunno what that's supposed to mean, but it sounds cool.)

What do people assume when they first look at you?
Untogether- Orianthi
(that I'm not dating anyone, clearly.)

What will be a big challenge in life for you?
My Last Breath- Evanescence
(well, I'm hardly in a hurry to die.)

Are you a good boyfriend/girlfriend husband?
Mediocre- Ximena Sarinana
(....what can I say? D= )

Do you have a secret admirer?
Disturbia- Rihanna
(clearly an unstable one. or maybe an imaginary one.)

Will you ever become manically depressed in your life?
Fever- Adam Lambert
(no, but I will get a temperature!)

How will you die?
Dance With Me- Uh Huh Her
(death by dancing sounds kind of bizarre.)

Is someone trying to kill you?
I'm Just A Girl- No Doubt
(so why would they bother?)

What's for dinner tonight?
I'll Ask Him- Girl In A Coma
(...i'll....ask....dinner?)

Your farewell message to the readers of this:
I Am Not A Robot- Marina And The Diamonds.
(no matter what anybody tells you!)

{ 5:27 pm }

narcissism.

edith.
27 July
SAS

materialist.

iPod
new schoolbag
books
laptop
watercolours

noise.

nonsense.

Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey

memories.

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.