Monday, 23 August 2010.
school is interesting!!
it has awesome people, too. ;)
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are free dress days!!
and my bio homework is in a disorganized mess and why does it matter anyway if we are only learning about ATOMS THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF MATTER, but a positive attitude is imperative, and anyway calculus class is v v interesting.
on the plus side, I have art tomorrow.
on the minus side, art is horribly clique-y and I am going to sink into the ground and die at some point.
on the plus side, I have English tomorrow, which I think has the potential to be fun if we can transcend this whole vocabulary nonsense.
on the minus side, it could also be quite horribly horrible if it doesn't work out, and I just remembered there's photo-taking during English.
on the plus side, there's history which is quite interesting.
on the minus side, history is also draggy as all hell
on the plus side, the physics teacher is awesome,
and on the minus side it is physics so there are a million trillion things that could go wrong.
I only just found out how everyone else knew about all the bio homework that I didn't.
everything else is going quite decently.
I got a 28/30 on my first calculus assignment, which is good.
in this grading system it's only an A+, A or A- if it's in the 90s. =_____=
then 80-something is B, 70-something is C, 60-something is D, and anything under is an F.
of course the things are correspondingly easier and the difficult ones have grading curves,
but HELLO PEOPLE I AM THE KING, QUEEN AND CROWN PRINCE OF CARELESS MISTAKES.
*dies just a little bit*
but on an overall plus, the people are nice, I haven't humiliated myself too much, and it's mostly generally awesome.
(but clique-y. ><)
{ 8:19 pm }