Monday, 14 February 2011.
1. Paramore
2. Lady Gaga
3. Muse
4. Ximena Sarinana
5. Pink
6. The Pretty Reckless
7. The Dresden Dolls
8. Alanis Morissette
9. Shakira
10. Skunk Anansie
What is the first song you heard by number 6? (The Pretty Reckless)
Make Me Wanna Die, on Youtube, courtesy of Yoru-senpai.
What is your favourite song by number 8? (Alanis Morissette)
You Oughta Know. (actually i just generally heart her.)
What is your favorite lyric(s) of number 5? (Pink)
can i cheat and say the bit in Lady Marmalade that's actually said by Lil Kim?
(We independent women, some mistake us for whores/ I say why spend mine, when I can spend yours?)
haha in all seriousness i can't really think of anything. probably something related to being f---ing perfect?
What song by 3 makes you happy? (Muse)
Supermassive Black Hole. which is like one of my favourite songs EVER. twilight notwithstanding!
How did you first get into 2? (Lady Gaga)
It's Lady Gaga; the whole world can't get away from her. Fortunately, I like her, so that works out for me...
When did you get into 3? (Muse)
Cyrus fanboyed so much that I had to check it out for myself. The third or fourth time I actually liked them.
What is your favourite song by number 4? (Ximena Sarinana)
Normal. haha i don't think any of my blog-visitors have even heard of Ximena Sarinana.
How many times have you seen number 9 live? (Shakira)
Never; haven't really seen anyone live at all. SADDED.
What is your favorite song of 1? (Paramore)
Misery Business. Or or or probably Crushcrushcrush instead.
How did you become a fan of number 10? (Skunk Anansie)
come to think of it... I DON'T KNOW. probably encountered them randomly on the Internet at some point.
How long have you known 9? (Shakira)
Ten months.
Top 5 favorite songs by 6? (The Pretty Reckless)
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT MANY SONGS.
1. Just Tonight
2. Make Me Wanna Die
3. Zombie
4. My Medicine
5. Heart
Have you seen 10 live?(Skunk Anansie)
No. =(
Have you met 4? (Ximena Sarinana)
No. =(((
What’s your favorite album by 1? (Paramore)
Riot! =))))
Favorite lyric of 7? (The Dresden Dolls)
"i am not so serious
this passion is a plagiarismi might join your century
but only on a rare occasion"
it's pretty!
What is one of 2’s best songs? (Lady Gaga)
Bad Romance. HEARTS.
How many times have you seen number 2 live? (Lady Gaga)
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Which number have you known the longest?
#1 (Paramore)
What’s your favorite song by number 9? (Shakira)
Inevitable.. or maybe Si Te Vas
I KNOW I KNOW I WASTE MUCHNESSES OF TIME.
IT IS OKAY THOUGH.
=D
{ 9:32 pm }
narcissism.
edith.
27 July
SAS
materialist.
noise.
nonsense.
Vivian
Ji Hyun
Yoru-senpai (aka Jacen)
Nikki
Kesh
Rachelly
Yu Han
Onion-san
Isaac
Kuo Xuan
Cyrus
Shasha
Awa
M10309
Ruth
Russell
Joey
memories.
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 August 2011
thanks.
Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.